Stretch Armstrong - Page 1 2 3 4 ... Last page

Dirty_habiT

Me and my brother's stretched one of these things so far that it ripped one time.... it went like 12 feet first. Anyway, it had this weird alien stretch goo inside. Once out of his rubbery shell, Stretch was nothing more than a pile. I had assimilated the powerful stretch armstrong.

http://www.yesterdayland.com/images/popopedia/shows/toys/ty1077.jpg'>

Does anyone else have any stories about how they went beyond a toys "normal use" guidelines, and found something cooler?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

This is not really a toy thing but I have made stun guns out of Disposable cameras. They are cool to stun stoned friends. I made one with 3 disposable cameras and that fucked a guys arm up with burns. I try not to do it anymore cause they can fuck with peoples muscles and kill them.

I actually mucked through alot of links to that "hardcore" band trying to find that pic at the top. I used to work at the photo lab at Eckerd. My coworkers would take those disposable cameras apart half way and throw them to someone else and be like, "Here catch." They'd catch it and get shocked, it was great.

Oh, and how wonderfully childish of you JoeHatesCops.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i thought it was going to be about that band... they're not shitty dude. trust me. i understand you're punk or whatever, but they've got more energy than any punk band i have ever seen, and they're fucking good.

sorry man, ive listened to almost all of their stuff and it just doesent do it for me, well, the last album i heard wasnt so bad, but not my style. bad singer.

you just gotta watch the right punk bands. and i guess im more of a skate punk. ya know, elitest skateboarder fag. ;)

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Stapler

This is not really a toy thing but I have made stun guns out of Disposable cameras. They are cool to stun stoned friends. I made one with 3 disposable cameras and that fucked a guys arm up with burns. I try not to do it anymore cause they can fuck with peoples muscles and kill them.

Teach us! Teach us!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

sorry man, ive listened to almost all of their stuff and it just doesent do it for me, well, the last album i heard wasnt so bad, but not my style. bad singer.

you just gotta watch the right punk bands. and i guess im more of a skate punk. ya know, elitest skateboarder fag. ;)

no problem dude, i just hate it when punk kids talk mad shit about hardcore for the simple basis that it doesnt move them. i listen to a lot of punk. actually around half of my cd's are punk bands. but hardcore is my family (excuse the cheesy throwdown ref) and it means a lot to me

Archived