Strep throat

trackstand

So I want to fucking eat food but everytime I swallow I get the worst feeling in my fucking throat ever. This shit fucking sucks, I missed three appointments consequtively with my doctor for other shit so now he is being an asshole about it and won't see me, that cock sucker.

I hate the thought of gargling with saltwater, that shit sounds fucking disgusting... What else can you do to calm this shit down? Also I want to go the fuck outside, but I know once I do I'll just be miserable, Fucking shit. Fuck. I need anti-biotics. Shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why would you miss 3 doctor apointments?

Go to another doctor and make them give you the shot you get in your ass. There's this long ass needle and they stick it into your butt cheek.. and it rubs up against the bone. I swear it's the weirdest feeling ever.. getting your bones touched.

But yeah, it makes it go away in like 2 days.

Postscript - I'm eating pizza.

if you're not gonna go to the doctor, then saltwater is pretty much your only option. And if i was your doc, and you missed that many appointments, i wouldnt see your ass either. It's called common courtsey to cancel in advance.

I swear, if you were my kid i'd smack you around. Maybe i'll adopt you, just so i can smack you around.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh fucck, that sounds exactly the same as what i have

my tonsils are so huge, so swollen, ive barely been able to eat any food, even though im starving, so i force myself to drink these nasty Odwalla Super Protein Chocolate drinks just so im not losing weight and shit. my doctor told me it was a viral infection, but it sounds exactly like what you got. swallowing is impossible, it hurts like hell. so i got strep? i had strep type B which wasnt this bad, back in November, but im guessing this is the more serious Type A. oh fucking lame. i hate this/

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del@Feb 2 2005, 03:04 PM

oh fucck, that sounds exactly the same as what i have

my tonsils are so huge, so swollen, ive barely been able to eat any food, even though im starving, so i force myself to drink these nasty Odwalla Super Protein Chocolate drinks just so im not losing weight and shit. my doctor told me it was a viral infection, but it sounds exactly like what you got. swallowing is impossible, it hurts like hell. so i got strep? i had strep type B which wasnt this bad, back in November, but im guessing this is the more serious Type A. oh fucking lame. i hate this/

Yes, there are different strains, says Google... I just called my doctor to schedule an appointment for today and the reseptionist was like "yeah, we've only tried 3 times already..."

But yeah CTRL, same shit it seems... I guess it's common this time of the year.

Guest TresOne

Gargle warm saltwater until you go to the doctor - It won't "cure" strep throat, but it really helps to soothe it and settle some of the inflamation.

Then you'll just have to pump yerself full of meds and stick to a liquid diet for the next few days/week.

Good Job Trackstand.

Now quit being a pussy and gargle some saltwater. I've done it for a sore throat and it sucks yes but it does help a lot. So do it a couple times, get the taste out of your moth, and you'll feel better. And use Grandma's "when it rains it pours" salt, not some tablesalt.

Secondly my vicodin loving friend, need medical advice? Try going to some actually helpful websites, not 12oz. If you're going to go to 12oz you might as well just ask a monkey what to do about your strep. http://Www.webmd.com is a good place for at home treatments and medical advice.

Sorry, I sound sour. Just trying to help. By the way, I'm coming back in a few weeks, so hit me up.

holy fuck was i sick as a dog today, my whole fucking family caught this nasty ass stomach virus thats going around apparently, it makes you have horrible diareaha and make you want to throw up to, since 3am this morning i was shitting non stop and about 11am i finally threw up.

shits been a long and god awful day.

i wouldnt wish this shit on my worst enemy. :yuck:

Stomach viruses are no fun, either. I recall once, I was about 12 years old with a bad stomach flu... Well I was in the bathroom shitting (I had horrible diarrhea) and it was coming out like crazy just nonstop and all of a sudden, at the same time, I start vomitting. It was fucking intense.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Feb 2 2005, 08:20 PM

holy fuck was i sick as a dog today, my whole fucking family caught this nasty ass stomach virus thats going around apparently, it makes you have horrible diareaha and make you want to throw up to, since 3am this morning i was shitting non stop and about 11am i finally threw up.

shits been a long and god awful day.

i wouldnt wish this shit on my worst enemy. :yuck:

NOBODY ASKED.

pain killers fucked me when i got the strep. I kept taking them and taking them. Then i was breaking em in half and popping like 4 at a time. I went through a bottle of lortab in 2 days. My kidneys hurt for like a week after. My joints and muscles were sore and i had a headache for a week. That was around this time a year ago. I would recomend ibuprofin instead. Strep sucks

You NEED antibiotics. They give you horse pills, dude.

I've had horrible strep numerous times. It is actually all I really tend to get as far as illness goes. You should really get something done about it because it will just get worse or not go anywhere if you don't. I'll tell you the worst thing about not seeing a doctor is when your throat closes up and you can't breathe for a few seconds and you panic the fuck out. Fucks you up.

Guest KING BLING

I woke up Christmas morning this past holiday unable to breath with my throat swollen shut and went right to the emergency room...I passed out while waiting to see my doctor. That was the worse Christmas ever...

That said, salt water won't make it go away (or atleast I doubt it), you need serious meds, don't fuck around. However I doubt you would be so casual if you were really experiencing strep, you sure you got it?

George Washington died of strep according to my doctor...