Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Strep throat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by trackstand, Feb 2, 2005.

1. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

So I want to fucking eat food but everytime I swallow I get the worst feeling in my fucking throat ever. This shit fucking sucks, I missed three appointments consequtively with my doctor for other shit so now he is being an asshole about it and won't see me, that cock sucker.

I hate the thought of gargling with saltwater, that shit sounds fucking disgusting... What else can you do to calm this shit down? Also I want to go the fuck outside, but I know once I do I'll just be miserable, Fucking shit. Fuck. I need anti-biotics. Shit.

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Why would you miss 3 doctor apointments?

Go to another doctor and make them give you the shot you get in your ass. There's this long ass needle and they stick it into your butt cheek.. and it rubs up against the bone. I swear it's the weirdest feeling ever.. getting your bones touched.

But yeah, it makes it go away in like 2 days.

Postscript - I'm eating pizza.

3. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

The Leader, are you who I think you are?

Man... Fuck that, I don't want a shot in my asscheek, please tell me you are joking! I thought I just had to <bukake block>swallow the shit</bukake block>... Fuck this year has offically sucked so far, at least it'll be an early spring...

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that's what you get for fucking with that hooker.

5. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

if you're not gonna go to the doctor, then saltwater is pretty much your only option. And if i was your doc, and you missed that many appointments, i wouldnt see your ass either. It's called common courtsey to cancel in advance.

I swear, if you were my kid i'd smack you around. Maybe i'll adopt you, just so i can smack you around.

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

you forgot to [block] that.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that's cause he want to take one in the ass.

8. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

I'm no mind reader.

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe you should kill yourself, no one likes you anyway....hahaha, gotta get some meds,,,,,pimp...

10. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Mother says:

Grab 1 cup of water 3 teaspoons of salt <stir>, Microwave to a little hotter than luke warm,
    Gargle it, let it get deep in you throat and start gargling for 1 minute.

Eating soup, oatmeal, broth, and things of this nature will help.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

oh fucck, that sounds exactly the same as what i have
    my tonsils are so huge, so swollen, ive barely been able to eat any food, even though im starving, so i force myself to drink these nasty Odwalla Super Protein Chocolate drinks just so im not losing weight and shit. my doctor told me it was a viral infection, but it sounds exactly like what you got. swallowing is impossible, it hurts like hell. so i got strep? i had strep type B which wasnt this bad, back in November, but im guessing this is the more serious Type A. oh fucking lame. i hate this/

12. tycobb

tycobb New Jack

pennicillin.

or get frozen blueberries and put them in a blender with banannas..drink those 3 times a day..

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

my roomate is sick too. just sits in bed all day, sleeping and watching movies and shit. if i get sick from sharing the fucking vaporizer with him im gonna be pissed...moochy ass mother fucker. anyways, feel better i guess.

14. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Yes, there are different strains, says Google... I just called my doctor to schedule an appointment for today and the reseptionist was like "yeah, we've only tried 3 times already..."

But yeah CTRL, same shit it seems... I guess it's common this time of the year.

15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN:
    [​IMG]