1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strenthening etch

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by asop315, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asop315

asop315 New Jack

strenthening etch

Discussion started by asop315 - Nov 23, 2004

so i have been bombin for a while wit paint and such. REcently i hae startefd bombin the 1/9 line NYC wit my boy and we are starting to hit the insides of trains. Scratchies are fun but etch is where it is at. I got aoms etch the other day from my boy jash W.A.T and shit is not strng. People have told me that vinager stenthens that shit or hydrocloric acid... wat u guys think would stenthen that shit and make it milkier.

ASOP>

asop315 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. chumbawumba

chumbawumba 12oz Senior Member

chumbawumba - Replied Nov 23, 2004

look for any kind of chemicals in your house that you have and mix that shit up its not harmful or anything.

chumbawumba - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby 12oz Elite Member

yeaaaah baby - Replied Nov 23, 2004

add some feces. trust me.

yeaaaah baby - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Nov 24, 2004

mixing chemicals is dangerous.
    it's also a bad move to describe your damage in detail.

please don't start anymore topics about etch.
    and don't start any threads before you have thoroughly perused the old threads.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.