streight fron the pitts

near

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by deznatori:

The St is actually Ist

my bad thanks....umm but it isnt the same ist in the other pictures....i feel bad the ist i have pictured the most is a good wrighter but his names are used so often

yes kick me im a moron...i wasent paying attention to my own flicks...im a moron...defenatally..i havent seen a new ist bomb around..does he bomb at all annymore?..i have postes some of his new shit on other threds...i still think that those 2 walls rock ass and have hella style.post some shit if u got it

[This message has been edited by near (edited 06-10-2001).]

he doesnt live there anymore near...and i remember seeing your throwups in alot of layups in yourarea...very stupid...do you have any flicks of the production at the car place or the new on top of that Nme/?/Vise wall?....come on dude...and that ist throwup...haha...im sure he'll be real happy thats made its way on the internet

the one directally over that one was never finished..the one with the half drawn snake character of some soarts..there s a new one up as i passed it this week...i hope to get flicks soon..u have seen some of my old shit come back around?i only see like one train with my script come back every now and then...ive seen more from the asd crew come back then of mine

• 3 years later...

Archived