Streetcars, but not named Desire

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nothing

yeah a street cars are tight, to fellow americans, has portlands MAX, ever been painted, that would be tight to see. or bart, or any american streetcar

yes. but they are too hot to post.

i doubt max gets done.. if it does it doesn't run.

oh yeah, and f-ups gave me a raging boner..

bump.

Guest CrewJones

The funny thing is, i would love to know just how many of you are sitting there thinking "what the heck is a backjump???" and are sitting there hoping someone will say it, because you are too lame an inexperienced in such tactics to even know what it is... not directed at anyone specific, just funny in general...

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by CrewJones

The funny thing is, i would love to know just how many of you are sitting there thinking "what the heck is a backjump???" and are sitting there hoping someone will say it, because you are too lame an inexperienced in such tactics to even know what it is... not directed at anyone specific, just funny in general...

but youd be surprised how many different terms for the same thing there is.. especially internationally.. if you said to someone in melbourne, a runup panel, then theyd understand, but backjump.. nope

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Tikriminal

but youd be surprised how many different terms for the same thing there is.. especially internationally.. if you said to someone in melbourne, a runup panel, then theyd understand, but backjump.. nope

In London in the old days you'd call it bushbombing or doing a hit'n'run.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

F.R.E.S.H fresh fresh thats fresh!!!

i have some fliks of aussie trams but no server:(

Email them over, I'll put the up for you

Archived