Streaks

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever seen or have flicks of that dude malachi's streak off that sneak attack 2 video? i think he said his name was like rail yard retard or somthing that ended with retard. just wondering, that boy was the coolest part of the video and he could PLAY a harmonika...rip.

Originally posted by Hermdog@Jan 26 2005, 02:35 PM

Inkface...I know who you are talking about..but I never noticed his streak.  I tend to notice more objects more than tags and signatures.  Don't ask me why..it's just the truth.

yeah thats why i was wondering if you had ever caught it, i'm curious to see if it is just a tag or if he did have a symbol. either way dude was a badass.on a side note, i hate when writers go over streaks.

Originally posted by ink face@Jan 26 2005, 09:28 AM

have you ever seen or have flicks of that dude malachi's streak off that sneak attack 2 video? i think he said his name was like rail yard retard or somthing that ended with retard. just wondering, that boy was the coolest part of the video and he could PLAY a harmonika...rip.

i think it was 'ride hard retard'

this thread is great! i really dig that cyzm up top

Originally posted by ink face@Jan 26 2005, 05:28 PM

I'm glad Malachi has made such an impression on people..He is greatly missed. Actually, Malachi didn't really do monikers on freights, he rode them. He did how ever leave his mark under bridges, etc..where he squatted from time to time, with his dogs..His name was RIDE HARD RETARD...I have a signature he did in a book of mine..I'll scan it and post it up for you..Malachi your beliefs, your legend, and your humble spirit lives on..Miss you...FR8HOUND

picture.JPG