STREAKERS?

CMD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO DONT FREEZE IT AND USE FLOSS TWIST IT ALL THE WAY OUT AND CUT DOWN THE LINE ON THE SIDE OF THE STREAK..DO THE SAME TO ANOTHER ONE AND TAKE 1/2 FROM EACH STREAK AND PUT IT TOGETHER...IF THERE NEW STREAKS IT SHOULD BE EASIER CUZ THERE THE EXACT SAME LEGNTH THERES NO POINT IN FREEZING EM

Originally posted by why write?

whats a streaker? can someone post a picture or something ? :rolleyes:

no offense, but the fact that you have 1800 posts on this messageboard and dont know what a streak is seems to indicate you spend too much time on a graffiti message board and not enough time actually doing graffiti

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

if your on now hit my aim FORGECMW and il tell you if you send me 1 or 2 streaks in return...i mean u can make HUNDREDS of streaks so whats 1 or 2 sent 2 me :D

^^^ this guy.. just open a bic pen, take the point off and blow the ink in. blue comes out a nasty purple. it takes a while to lock in the color. just be patient.. or microwave it for a second and freeze it.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

:lol: :lol: :lol: i told this 2 my boy but i didnt say how long and he put one in for 5 minutes and blew his house up.....microwaves pink now :lick:

smart. how old is he? 7? i mean 5 minutes??? what is your method?