stray animals

BOZACK

after a very long night of drinking, i return to my dorm building ay 5 am to discover a stray cat, the friendliest animal i have ever encountered with tth e exeption of my own pets. after spending about an hour woth this cat, i have become very depressed about stray animals in general. so sjhare your experiences with stray animals. if you have none., consider this the official 12oz pet thread. agauin, please excuse the blatant drunkenness of ttthis thread. thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I live in the stray animal capital of the United States. I've seen (more than once) fucking stray horses walking through my front yard.

When the lease on my one room apartment at the local youth center ran out, I returned home to find two cats. Apparently they wandered up in our yard at some point meowing for food and beverage, and my parents decided to keep them around.

It's too bad you couldn't keep that stray cat BOZACK, I feel your pain... how was he looking, healthy? I hope so. I've seen a few sick stray cats around, dry mucuous hangin' out the nasal piece and shit... if you see him around again tell him toazt say hi and whats up...

i love animals, and feel horribly shitty when i see strays. While in cleveland with the boyfriend, i fed five nutrigrain bars to a sickly looking stray dog, and he wanted to follow us afterwards.. I wish it wouldve been here, because i wouldve brought him to an animal hospital to get fixed up.:(

my neighbor is always saving animals. She's got 15 pets as of current. Her whiney ass daughter brought home a stray black dog, and she's very scared of people, even after a month of living with them (she loves them, but nobody else). I think she was abused before they took her in, because she sits in the yard, looks at me, and sometimes she'll come up and start snarling at me.

People who abuse animals and want to get pets but dont take care of them and simply throw them onto the streets should have hot coals layed on their genitals.

Well,

This stray dog near my house bit my dog 7 times in the head.

DAMN BASTARD! He almost ripped my dogs ear...

Anyhow, later that day he tried to bite the naighbors dog, so my bro went with a stick and shoved it down his ribs so he will let the dog go...

I guess he got what he deserved.. That damn irish piss...

this summer, some feral cat decided to bring its 3 kittens into my garage, and those things were TERRIFIED of people, you'd think they all lived in a sewer, which they probably did

these tiny things would climb up under my mom's car & hide in there. it was a pain in the ass to get them out every day, and once my mom drove off with one up there, something pretty much knocked the kitten's head off. it was like twisted backward. very sad.

in brazil, you see packs of stray dogs just lurking about. they beg for food and look all mangy. i gave them som food but thaty arent domesticated whatsoever, so i dont think that they would appreciate being touched at all. ive seen familes of stray cats while painting at abandoned buildings...

of notable mention even though they arent really strays, are the packs of rats that you see scuttling around new york city at night. they are everywhere, it is like hitchcock movie!

Originally posted by wiseguy

in brazil, you see packs of stray dogs just lurking about. they beg for food and look all mangy. i gave them som food but thaty arent domesticated whatsoever, so i dont think that they would appreciate being touched at all. ive seen familes of stray cats while painting at abandoned buildings...

of notable mention even though they arent really strays, are the packs of rats that you see scuttling around new york city at night. they are everywhere, it is like hitchcock movie!

Visit Athens Greece sometime....stray dog capitol of the world.

Archived