1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stray animals

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOZACK, Nov 20, 2003.

1. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

stray animals

Discussion started by BOZACK - Nov 20, 2003

after a very long night of drinking, i return to my dorm building ay 5 am to discover a stray cat, the friendliest animal i have ever encountered with tth e exeption of my own pets. after spending about an hour woth this cat, i have become very depressed about stray animals in general. so sjhare your experiences with stray animals. if you have none., consider this the official 12oz pet thread. agauin, please excuse the blatant drunkenness of ttthis thread. thank you.

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 20, 2003

i found a skunk in my trash bins when i was drunk last week.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Nov 20, 2003

yay skiks!! they smell so bad! there used to be a racoon that ate out pf my trash cans, by the way i live inlouisiana, i fthat explains anything huh huh huh hah aha hah au huh huh.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 20, 2003

yeah we got racoons here too. filthy bastards. i guess i didnt find the skunk as i wasnt rummaging through my trash, i watched it scurry through the rubbish as i smoked.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Nov 20, 2003

hahahahaha, you know you are drunk when the cats get freindly with you

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Nov 20, 2003

I live in the stray animal capital of the United States. I've seen (more than once) fucking stray horses walking through my front yard.

7. test pattern

test pattern 12oz Elite Member

test pattern - Replied Nov 20, 2003

always an adventure with mammero

test pattern - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

fatbastard - Replied Nov 20, 2003

ALWAYS!

hey mammero tell us some more cool stuff your dads done recently....

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Nov 20, 2003

When i was in Marrakesh, there were lots of stray cats, i became particularly attatched to a ginger one with only one eye, he was so grimey and when he scratched me i got a bit scared. He was great tho.

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Nov 20, 2003

^^^^^uuuuhhhh das grosssssssss

11. toaztlove

toaztlove New Jack

toaztlove - Replied Nov 20, 2003

When the lease on my one room apartment at the local youth center ran out, I returned home to find two cats. Apparently they wandered up in our yard at some point meowing for food and beverage, and my parents decided to keep them around.

It's too bad you couldn't keep that stray cat BOZACK, I feel your pain... how was he looking, healthy? I hope so. I've seen a few sick stray cats around, dry mucuous hangin' out the nasal piece and shit... if you see him around again tell him toazt say hi and whats up...

toaztlove - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« 12oz Senior Member

»§ÜGÅR« - Replied Nov 20, 2003

i love animals, and feel horribly shitty when i see strays. While in cleveland with the boyfriend, i fed five nutrigrain bars to a sickly looking stray dog, and he wanted to follow us afterwards.. I wish it wouldve been here, because i wouldve brought him to an animal hospital to get fixed up.:(

my neighbor is always saving animals. She's got 15 pets as of current. Her whiney ass daughter brought home a stray black dog, and she's very scared of people, even after a month of living with them (she loves them, but nobody else). I think she was abused before they took her in, because she sits in the yard, looks at me, and sometimes she'll come up and start snarling at me.

People who abuse animals and want to get pets but dont take care of them and simply throw them onto the streets should have hot coals layed on their genitals.

»§ÜGÅR« - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave 12oz Senior Member

Coffie Crave - Replied Nov 20, 2003

walking home i found some babie mice in the road, i put them in a bag..and let them go in the woods...i was going to bring them home and keep um but i knew they would grow up huge and eat everything.

Coffie Crave - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Tbious One

Tbious One 12oz Junior Member

Tbious One - Replied Nov 20, 2003

Well,
    This stray dog near my house bit my dog 7 times in the head.

DAMN BASTARD! He almost ripped my dogs ear...
    Anyhow, later that day he tried to bite the naighbors dog, so my bro went with a stick and shoved it down his ribs so he will let the dog go...

I guess he got what he deserved.. That damn irish piss...

Tbious One - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 12oz Veteran Member

Ethreadzny2 - Replied Nov 20, 2003

my dog was tied outside a animal shelter in yonkers. The damn thing was so cute. However weeks after we adopted him we found out the dog is as nerotic as the come. The family has grown fond of the dog, but the thing is a big pain in the ass.

Ethreadzny2 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: