strawberries

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

this is a thread to talk about how fantastic strawberries are. i love to dip them in sugar and eat them. thay are also extremely good without sugar. i love the way the seeds feel in my mouth when i'm eating them. oh did i mention i'm gay?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

this is a thread to talk about how fantastic strawberries are. i love to dip them in sugar and eat them. thay are also extremely good without sugar. i love the way the seeds feel in my mouth when i'm eating them. oh did i mention i'm gay?

haha

i knew this was headed in the homoerotic direction

this is a thread to talk about how fantastic strawberries are. i love to dip them in sugar and eat them. thay are also extremely good without sugar.

my grandma and i ate a whole carton yesterday afternoon . I LOVE STRAWVERRIES !

ive been thinking of doing this whole sundae thing with the strawberries we got... put sugar on sliced strawberries so they get all syrupy and then put some bananas in a bowl, then vanilla ice cream, then the hot fudge, stawberries, and whipped cream. and nuts

:lol:

you are?

Originally posted by Wilt

chocolate covered strawberries own the world!!!!!!!!

the best is you take a girl out on a date to like the park or something like that..something where you are just hanging out but you pack some of those and its on for making out later.

Guest willy.wonka

after a check-up, my brother was poisoned by wild strawberries in front of a clinic...we had to go back inside..

Originally posted by test pattern

I just drank half a 2-Liter of Coke and now I feel all acidic inside my mouth.

:(

AKA you drank 1 litre of coke, thats nothing!

I drank 4 litres of chocolate milk, sitting on a park bench, I know what you are thinking, but there is a secret!!!

Archived