Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strawberries

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, May 14, 2002.

1. this is a thread to talk about how fantastic strawberries are. i love to dip them in sugar and eat them. thay are also extremely good without sugar. i love the way the seeds feel in my mouth when i'm eating them. oh did i mention i'm gay?

2. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I love to dip strawberries in sugar and eat them as well.

Cherries are better than strawberries.

I just drank half a 2-Liter of Coke and now I feel all acidic inside my mouth.
    :(

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i just scored a huge basket of strawberries today... good stuff...

4. just

just New Jack

try sour cream and brown sugar...MIX IT.
    sounds gross but its good...
    trust me.

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

haha

i knew this was headed in the homoerotic direction

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Picking strawberries is always fun......

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

my grandma and i ate a whole carton yesterday afternoon . I LOVE STRAWVERRIES !

8. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

ive been thinking of doing this whole sundae thing with the strawberries we got... put sugar on sliced strawberries so they get all syrupy and then put some bananas in a bowl, then vanilla ice cream, then the hot fudge, stawberries, and whipped cream. and nuts

9. def_mode

def_mode New Jack

:lol:

you are?

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

chocolate covered strawberries own the world!!!!!!!!

11. RaiD

RaiD Guest

all you need is some strawberries, cool whip and a girlie

12. dai

dai Senior Member

13. dai

dai Senior Member

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the best is you take a girl out on a date to like the park or something like that..something where you are just hanging out but you pack some of those and its on for making out later.

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

CHOCOLATE,STRAWBERRIES, SOME WHIP CREAM AND YOUR GIRLIE AAHHHHHH NOTHINGS BETTER OH AND MAYBE A SIX-PACK!! :D