strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

graff writers must see some of the wierdest shit when theyre bombing... everyones got stories of gnarly shit theyve seen while creepin late night. as andre nickatina put it : "when youre up all night, you see things you shouldnt have saw... beacause the night gets raw." lets hear some grimey shit or some stories...

one of the scariest things thats happened to me was getting chased at 3am by a car full of nortenos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't seen much shit, but just the regular bums digging through garbage.

i've been chased by dogs, crackheads, owners of the stores, among other people.

last night i did see somethnig wierd though. and unsettling... some trucker fucking the shit out of some ho in his truck. i had no idea you could shake a diesel that much.

I had just finished bombing the back of a warehouse at this party and these two asian girls making out with one another (they were on E) asked me for a light.

Two girls making out? Not weird at all (unless you're some naive dumbass from the suburbs) but if you consider the fact that I found out they were sisters.......

.......that's weird. But i watched for a while anywayz

brownhead shootin up in his dick, two lads cane off a load of charlie an kick in the back of alders then run off carryin a widesceen tv each, my mate stoppin cars in the street with a machete just to ask for a fag, hooker goin for a poo in a bush

Originally posted by phels

brownhead shootin up in his dick, two lads cane off a load of charlie an kick in the back of alders then run off carryin a widesceen tv each, my mate stoppin cars in the street with a machete just to ask for a fag, hooker goin for a poo in a bush

sorry for breaking the progressive flow of this thread, but i don't really understand some of what this guy's saying.

anyway, there was some drunk bum pissing behind me in a narrow tunnel that i didn't notice until i was halfway through the fill of my throwup.

crackheads climbing through the trees, drunk mexican on mission street threatening to kill his girlfriend, a bum jerking off behind a power box (and that was right when i stepped out of my house too), gay dudes picking up male hookers, hella drug deals, carjackings, dudes getting their dicks sucked... a lot of other shit i cant remember, and just a shitload of bums. itll surprise the shit out of you when you come to the cut to paint and theres a bum just lyin there.

one time 2 alley cats got in a fight maybe two or three yards from me. it scared the shit out of me at first (all these loud hissing noise coming from right over my sholder).

i saw a liquored up bum get worked over, one story below me by a crew of skate punks, i chose not to be noticed.

employees from dunkin donuts throwin' bags and bags of donuts away in a dumpster. i mean like hundreds of donuts. i brought one of the bags home and told my room mate i bought her some donuts. ah ha, she was always pissing me off so i fed her dumster donuts.

once this kid creeped on me real late at night, ididnt hear him until he was right behind me while i was painting. i turned around and his eyes looked spun. he said, "if you see the cops coming dont tell them you saw me" as he started walking away i said, " does it really look like i would stick around for some cops?" then the meth or whatever he was on shifted modes and he turned with a fist and hit me in the temple real hard. my vision went black for a minute but i swung back at him blindly. i grazed the side of his head but not hard enough. i heard him say he would kill my mom and as my vision speckled back to normal, i saw him a few feet away walkin away. at that point i was like forget it and grabed my shit left. to this day i dont know if the cops were really after him or not because i wasnt going to linger.

me and my boy rolling down the street in a shopping cart stolen from albertsons but it had the little toy car for kids to sit in on the frontand me sitting on the front and not seeing a cop car coming the other way till we get like 10 feet from it cuz of the damn fog and jus jumping off and seeing that shit SLAM right into the cop car and me and my boy running from the law for the next 20 minutes me carrying a backpack with 3 cans and a bong and a fifth in it and spraining my ankle 2 minutes into the chase from jumping from the roof of a house down to street level.....adrenaline kept me running and trying to fnid the sides of houses to run thru but every oone we ran to had automatic lights that were bright as hella that turned on wen we ran near them so i juss jumped in a trash can till it was cool ....oh yeah i had took an eighth of shrooms to the face at noon that day and bucked a few shots and took a couple bong rips...also.....opium dens with old ass chinese men smoking opium and playing dominos at 2am in chinatown....a bum walking in front of me at like 11 at night who saw a porsche parked and he just jumped on the trunk and stomped on the wail tail till it broke and then got off and kept walking casually....a chinese man wearing bigass snorkel goggles running in a circle around this basketball hoop while me and 10 people sit and smoke blunt after blunt and him never looking at us .......at 2am 15 or so black dudes from the fillmoe were down on 4th and mission in front of jack in the box one of them came up to my boy who is latino and asked him when he had got out of jail and then all his boys running and juss stomped the shit out of this one mexican guy at the 14 stop then three other mexican dudes came out of nowhere and started fighting all the black dudes and the whole time the one guy is talking to my boy and then the fight moves into the street and the 3 mexican dudes are holding their own then the guy who was talking to my boy goes into the store grabs a glass bottle and juss throws it across the street at mels shattering on the window and scaring even more the people in there then these 2 dudes said 5-0 5-0 and everybody scatted and 5-0 came and asked people questions and then i heard one gunshot and my boy said lets bounce i aint tryna get wrapped up so we walked to some donut shop and sat there for like 2 hours and then juss went home

one time i was walking down jones st. and i saw a dopefiend shooting up into his leg in a storefront. he kept looking up and scoping the scene so as i got close i mumbled something about the cops coming and he flipped. i laughed. but the best ever is when i saw the crackhead ckimb on top of a 22fillmore at 1 in the morning and refuse to get down. i stopped bombing and grabbed a beer just to watch what happened...then i finished the beer and homie was still ontop of the bus so i left.

Originally posted by rinse

employees from dunkin donuts throwin' bags and bags of donuts away in a dumpster. i mean like hundreds of donuts. i brought one of the bags home and told my room mate i bought her some donuts. ah ha, she was always pissing me off so i fed her dumster donuts.

theres really nothing wrong with them, they have no choice but to throw them away at the end of the day. they do it every night.

on the bus on the latenight this bus was pulling into a stop and it straight hit sum parked cop car and the driver stopped and got off and he straight ran back on the bus and skipped the people waiting at the next 5 stops and was looking back in his mirror like every 5 seconds....i proceeded to krush the fuck out of it with him watching and not being able to do shit cuz he was not about to call the cops

a car crash at 4 am by myslef walking back aling a bridge from a million mile walk along the trax along the highway.. it spun around n shit but i left forgot about it... then i was reading a vfr interview the a week later talking about seeing car flip over him as a crazy bombing sight story... but anyway that was just the first thing that came to mind i dont think i even told an1 really.. u see tons of shit like that when bombing not really crazy compared to other shit..

The most "out of the ordinary" (for huimans now) shit i saw was a UFO ehile doing the bigggest thing (secret from 12oz) with my freind ewe both saw it clear night lots of stars,.. and this defintly was not a shooting star as it went one deirction (slowly i think) then speed off in another direction, we both looked at each other and he said yea thats a UFO, and we continued doing our shit.. actually thats ine thing i have to fucking mention to him cause i dint wvwn think we talked about it, whatever (im not the ignorant type to beleive in god and shit) but i guess there are UFO's its probly more logical then earth species to be the only one.. man i feel sorry for whoever took the time to read this shit.. actually i guess it was not bad (the ufo thing is intrsating..

Archived