Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by diepig, Jul 27, 2004.

1. mr.gravytrain

mr.gravytrain New Jack

i had a run in with a cholo as well CILONE/SK, but my incident was a little more on the hostile side... a buddy and i had gone to a yard downtown and ended up leaving out a different spot then we were used to.. we walked down the wrong street and caught a couple tags when some dude crosses the street in front of us and starts asking us where we were from and what crew we rep... unfortunately being a oner in the wrong part of town at 2 in the morning, he proceeded to hassle us and call back to his buddies across the street asking if he should "hit us for a lick"... we took off around the corner and dipped into the trolley station... could have gone bad real fast..

2. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Cholos and trolley stations?!?!

CALIgula likes this.
  3. mr.gravytrain

mr.gravytrain New Jack

in know.. CRAZY!

4. holyfreeholy

holyfreeholy New Jack

my dude caught a piss in the corner of a park at 6AM the other morning after a hard night. we looked mad homeless and disheveled in an affluent area. a middle aged do-gooder guy walks down the stairs as i'm walking up the stairs and i give him a nice hello. he ignores me, walks straight past me and up to my friend taking a piss and i'm like goddamn, what the fuck? my dude gets spooked and picks up a broom he's pissing next to. the guy begins to hassle him for trying to steal a broom which the guy claimed he used to sweep the paths. my friend begins to hassle the guy for hiding the broom in a shitty way. we leave quick because we really didn't belong...only to come back 10 minutes later to steal the broom on principle.

fuck your broom son.

glorydays, Grassy Knowles and scv like this.
  5. scv

scv New Jack

mid fill being asked if I want to smoke a rock by the local mentally handicapped homeless homie, shit almost gave me a heart attack I had no idea where he came from. Nah man nah.... And then all times various trailer trash hassled me to see if I was reppin anything, fuck you trailer park bloods I hope your momma blows the place up making shake and bake..

6. tomcruisemom'sshoes

tomcruisemom'sshoes Member

geez where do I start..seen a crackhead giving a bj to a dealer behind a trash dumpster, rolled into a chill spot to paint and seen a dude banging a hooker on the hood of his car. When i was in Chicago I heard gun shots a block away from me. got shot at while painting in Detroit. While painting at another chill spot I looked over and seen a homeless dude jackin off. Seen a tranny hooker retying his dick behind his legs in an alley.

Couple summers ago I was benching in a nice spot I have by a heavily wooded area, some deer were on the tracks and while they were taking off from the oncoming train 1 of them doubled back and got annihilated and I ended up getting deer blood splattered all over me.

Had a friend slice his wrist open on razor wire once getting into an abandoned building in the dead of winter. We had to climb right back out while he bled all over the place stash our paint and then call 911 and tell them he tripped and cut it on some ice on the sidewalk, he bout passed out on the way to the hospital from the loss of blood. You sould see his main artery pumping. Pretty gnarly.

7. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE New Jack

I saw a regular like s.u.v. turn into a police car the siren and everything and the light was on the inside he stopped this girl for cussing at the movies I was like what the fuck we probably should've saved here because she probably got raped or something.

8. dvzxuno

dvzxuno New Jack

one time we were tagging in the city and i saw a homeless man fucking a homeles womana behind a dumpester

9. SEKSE1

SEKSE1 New Jack

There are few but one i can remember on top of my head was when on a evening while painting a car stops right where i was and 2 drunk girls open the car doors and start throwing up.

10. KingCuck

KingCuck New Jack

Kicked a cup of hot coffee in some homeless dudes face for kicking another homeless dudes dog for no reason.

Painted a cop car while he was in a 24 hour donut shop.

11. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

Had a buddy drunkenly tag a cop car with a marker while they were busting an arts show. The cops were standing right there and watched him do it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Got slammed on the hood, cuffed and put in the back seat. Chick we were with talked them out of charging him which still blows my mind.