Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by diepig, Jul 27, 2004.

1. bomballstreets

bomballstreets New Jack

Craziest/funniest thing happening to me,

1. Hobo asking if he could shot with hos bow and arrow while i was painting, his target was like 2 meters from me.

2. Girl high as a kite ask me if the platform she is standing on is the right one when she wanted to go to oslo, she then dissapeared into thin air, so i was like aight and go on proseding to do a hand on this station building when she comes around the corner asking me things, conversation want a little somthing like this

Her: what are you writing.
    me: my name.
    Her: i never realy understoud those kind of lethers.

and poff she dissapeared again

2. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

How I keep 6 when I paint solo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

massgraff likes this.
  3. rack101

rack101 New Jack

prostitute from vegas asking me to be her pimp
    i then asked her if she could give me a bj
    she is like: you need money for that
    she was a dragon , messed up teeth ,dino chick

4. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Sure, but you aint denying you did it either.

5. holyfreeholy

holyfreeholy New Jack

Hitting a large tunnel between a golf course and a highway on a pitch black night on a solo mission, I get spooked when I hear footsteps rustling through the fallen leaves near me. There was only one way out so I ran to my paint and got the fuck out of there as fast as I could. Instead of it being them boys it's an angry raccoon. I start stomping and posturing and it backs off. I start laughing and go back to painting. It comes back a second time and gets a little more brazen. I pick up a large stick just in case. After happening a third time and being actually in a 10 foot distance deadlock with this snarling motherfucker, I decide that I don't want rabies so I leave.

6. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

Was probably defending its eggs.

7. holyfreeholy

holyfreeholy New Jack

Come to think of it, I do remember making a raccoon omelette that night.....shaking my head at you and only you.

8. usel

usel New Jack

I've stepped in human shit in underground tunnels a few times. Not really crazy, but that shit stinks.

9. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

That's fuckin terrible. Something about human shit that's so much worse than if it were from an animal.

10. usel

usel New Jack

Yeah I agree, it is much worse. Maybe it's psychological, but the smell is much harder to get rid off.

11. BRONXBULLY

BRONXBULLY New Jack

Seen,
    someone get shot on 125th
    people breaking in to stores, cars, etcetera
    some dickhead on rollerblades smoking K2

12. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Ha-haa! Reminds me homie took me to this spot to paint, saw all these bums roaming around leaving because people were there to paint. Homie steps to the wall to check if it's wet. Dude always liked to dress fashionable, even to paint. Minute later I'm looking at dude, he's got something smeared up and down his lower legs. Looked like peanut butter but it was alcoholic crackhead shit lolol. Homie had to figure out what to do, ends up borrowing this pocket knife from some dude, who turns out to be a dude he disliked, so he could chop off the bottoms of his pants. Homie ended up painting in pants that looked like the Hulk wore them. Shit was too funny, tried to let homie save face but I had to laugh.

13. mr.gravytrain

mr.gravytrain New Jack

one of them shits was prolly mine... gotta do what you gotta do..

14. mr.gravytrain

mr.gravytrain New Jack

scared off a squatch with my boy while hunting for a tunnel.

15. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

I was benching this last Friday.

Had a Mexican gang member roll up.

He was a Norteno.

How do I know that you ask?

Because he insisted on showing me his horrible jail tats.

My whole interaction with him was really odd.

He didn't try starting any problems and just wanted to tell me about some cousin who got hit by a train. Now he hates Union Pacific.

I patted him on his back. For real, I did.

An Ich rolled by at the same time. I explained to him that he was all over the country.

He rolled out after that.

Was weird.

CALIgula likes this.