Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by diepig, Jul 27, 2004.

1. blahh

blahh Senior Member

[​IMG]

2. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

I've been to a couple bridge spots that have been completely taken over by makeshift bum villages. I'm talking like 10-12 tents made of old clothes, blankets, tarps and such. Weird vibes were felt walking through and painting down there, not knowing whether or not there's multiple homeless guys passed out right next to you.
    One time again under a bridge, there was a pipe sticking out of the ground that was wrapped with a sock and multiple layers of condoms. A makeshift hobo dildo was my guess, shit was grimy as fuck.
    My buddies told me they found an old rusted revolver in a water tunnel. Same guy also came across human remains/bones at a spot that the cops eventually found, that shit was all over the news a few weeks later.

3. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

4. igetupinyourcityalot

igetupinyourcityalot Member

Walking around and some naked dude comes hopping towards us from behind a gas station bathroom. His eyes are wide as fuck and hes got this bizarre grin on his face then hops back behind the gas station.

Been flashed by hookers, seen methheads shooting up in the yard, painting a rooftop and saw a couple gay dudes stumble into the parking lot and start making out on their car.

Went urban exploring in this HUGE factory thats been deserted since the 70s and we get to the 7th floor and its just these large factory rooms where the machines or assembly lines would be and theres this big ass metal sliding door off to the side, we open it up and in the room there is this big crusty dark red stain on the floor with handprint in it. that shit gave me chills. dont know if someone bled out in that room or what but it was the creepiest thing Ive ever seen

5. ..romero..

..romero.. Senior Member

about a week ago, south philly.. noonish. walking around the streets catching tags or whatever, as im walking through some apartment complexes this black dude who im assuming is a pimp and his tranny hooker approaches me. this he-she was like 6 foot something and looked like micheal jordan with a wig (EXACTLY like this) and comes up to me like 'heeey big daaaddy' i shook my head as if implying "no bitch i am not interested" she/he/it walks right up to me, grabs me and then whispers in my ear in the most deepest micheal clarke duncan like voice one could muster and says "you sexy motherfucker you" and walks away. i was shook.

coulda totally almost got raped and whatnot.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  6. YellowFever

YellowFever Member

Hookers and ladyboys, meowing and clucking at you.

A naked wheel chair bound dude, passed out and slowly rolling down a hill

7. Grasp

Grasp Senior Member

yo if a hooker loves you, you shouldve gotten free sex. it's like a rule.

8. YellowFever

YellowFever Member

Comes with complimentary stds

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

BNE is common when I'm out

10. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

unlawful entry, a century.

11. atomicbomb

atomicbomb Junior Member

Me and my boy were out crushing shit about 2:45 in the morning and we get to this one spot kinda close to the woods, id say we were there for a good 5 minutes. Then we start hearing someone walking in the woods like heavy as shit. im like aww shit here we go so i pull out my flash light and shit ready to drop some fool.. Then out of nowhere we hear "STOP , What are you doing "STOPP". I look to my right and see two fucking Centaurs. one of them says "fuck you two legged bitches lets race" so we all ended up racing back to my crib to drink a 40.

Grassy Knowles likes this.
  12. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

13. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

mad people askin me "what do I think of the pie?"

14. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

i saw a full grown black male retard making animal noises at the dog park today.

i was laughing openly.

15. rooftopchillen

rooftopchillen New Jack

saw some 90 year old flying a drone deep in the yard once