Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Strange Smell from Fontana to West Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Can any one smell that shit. I caught a bit of something on the news about some strange smell from Fontana in the IE all the way to West Los Angeles. That's about 80 or so miles. I live right in that area but I can't smell shit...allergies. Anyone hear about this? What does it smell like?

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hah,hah,hah

i farted!!![you have to say it in the most retarded voice possible]

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i have a drink in my room thats old. and it smells. i hope i fart soon.

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i have no desire to go or even visit southern california...i hear nothing but bad stuff...people,smell,cops...just everything...nothing appeals to me...well except for disneyland...i gotta go at least once.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the other day I had the farts so bad that I was going to the other side of my room to fart, then they started fallowing me back to the computer so went accross the hall to the bathroom to fart, they fallowed me from there....sorry that just reminded me of it. I should have capped one of those things off in a baby food jar.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

that shit was fucking horrible! it was natural gas but the gas company doesnt know where it was coming from, everytime i lit a smoke up i was hoping it would blow up but it didnt

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ohh shit sorry that smell was me , i didnt have time to shower today , sorry again ..........