straight out of faktory

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by space

this question might have been asked before... im not sure...

yes....yes

many a time have i seen this question. ne'er a time have i seen an answer.

Actually Delight, don't let all these jerk jerks yank ya around. The truth is, I actually make all the tips in the world. Yeah all of them. By hand. I widdle them outta little blocks of plastic. It takes a while to get good but I can turn out roughly 1.2 million a day which just about keeps up with demand.

So if you need some at "dealer prices" let me know.

CAPS...... what the ? Who are you people?

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

how come sprapex has only those caps

Actually we have german fats and skinnies but we are working on a site update right now with bigger faster phater graphics and a cool interface so we are slacking on updating the catalog. The thing is we are getting more heads every day so we realize we need more junk. We are working on bringing in a lot of crap........................but anyway.

CAPS......... almost went on an advertising tie raid....sorry seek and smart

It's all part of the plot to trace everyone everywhere. Do not buy caps online. You are being traced. Once the purchase is made, you are red lined by the newly formed (but already working) homeland security. an agent is assigned to your case and any and all activity is recorded. once in the records, you will remain their permenently untill your time of death. if caught more than three times after 9-11, your file is fowarded to your local DA where it is thrown against you in court. thats where you are told you will be spending the rest of your life in jail.

Archived