Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

straight from the Yard

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by imported_Tesseract, Jun 12, 2001.

1. This post should be on the yard but since it seems that i cant post pics there,i postem here.

Tired of using the same colors on your pieces?
    Busting your head what colorz will you use on your next piece?

Theres a tip:

1) scan a piece with a color combination you like(yours...others, doesnt really matter)

2) now invert the sucker
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682931&a=12912257&p=50183488'>
    Aaaaaaaabracatabra!!

3)If you're using Photoshop the "replace color" and "selective color" commands make it even better.

Some more hocus pocus and...
    [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682931&a=12912257&p=50183489'>
    Oooops i turned a swet into a ces!
    (just kidding)

Flix originaly posted by Europe.

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

i dunno, those pieces looked pretty hot before you inverted them and messed with the color...

3. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

My real complaint is with the title of your thread, which hinted at freight flicks and did not deliver.

4. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

hes not talkin about a fr8 yard.

5. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

6. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

WOW brainiac...i would have never thought of that...idiot

7. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

the second blew my hed off....great color use,....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

8. Bumblebee

Bumblebee New Jack

I think the first piece looks better in reverse.

9. nothings and i reapeat nothing is better then an original
    whether its a peice of art or a peice of shit!
    haha kool post though

------------------
    Penis Juice!!

10. platapie

platapie Guest

i like them better before you flipped them also.

11. You're probably right the pieces look better in their original colors, But the point on this post is not that.It's just a tip on getting ideas about new color combos.
    Just that

12. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

thanks, but i figured that out 3 years ago when i just looked at the negatives from the burners i flicked....you don't need photoshop to do it for you.