stragglers

Guest cheesecurd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest killtoy

i dont know man...

props to the real met

the met from virgina can easily burn your boy out in ohio. i know he got lot of hype from kicking it with muse back in the day, and he does paint alot of trains, and he is a rich family man who can buy all belton paint... but that other met got some impressive shit too. his styles would burn the ta fool in a second and i seen he got a big old stack of flicks, so it aint ike he hasn't put in work. its just that him and his friends just dont be up on the intenet everyday giving themselves props and posting each other's flicks to milk the cheap fame.

anyways they both a couple a whiteboys... so fuck it.

Re: i dont know man...

Originally posted by killtoy

the met from virgina can easily burn your boy out in ohio. i know he got lot of hype from kicking it with muse back in the day, and he does paint alot of trains, and he is a rich family man who can buy all belton paint... but that other met got some impressive shit too. his styles would burn the ta fool in a second and i seen he got a big old stack of flicks, so it aint ike he hasn't put in work. its just that him and his friends just dont be up on the intenet everyday giving themselves props and posting each other's flicks to milk the cheap fame.

anyways they both a couple a whiteboys... so fuck it.

"and he is a rich family man"...dunno bout dat one fella !

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by cheesecurd

yeah, my grandma died that day.

sorry to hear, caught it here a few months ago, stuck out...

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

how is it you catch all this old virginia/dc shit?

for the longest time our only gravy trains were the canadien flats...(cn's mainly) and BAR's so the likes of aero/force and felon/high/blue/jase are about the only thing's I'd catch besides locals till about 97. a bunch of our hoppers come from out there too. it's also safe to say that back in the days of the underground classifieds there were less stamplickers and photos got passed around to a very select group of people...I think I traded with a few people who traded with scan-va? I could be full of shit though.

Archived