Story. The X factor

MagatsuTaito

Let me recount a story about a guy at my school who for the sake of this story shall be called X

X is a stupid dickhead who sticks to you like dogshit on your shoe. let me recount a little episode i had X just the other day: i was in my locker and i saw him coming. he patted my backside whilst simultaneously asking me how was was and calling me his quote/unquote 'mate'. So usually im an arsehole but this day was different i reciprocated with an 'im ok thanks, and you' which in

hindsight was a positively stupid thing to do

he quickly chucked his stuff in his locker and before i could evade him, the 'ticket-inspector in your face attitude was about to be unleashed

he puffed his pigeon chest into my face and proceeded to ask me where i was going

to which i replied,.. the toilet

and without further ado i began my journey to the level 3 toilet block

i thought i was a free man, but the tenacious little bastard was clinging to me for what seemed like dear life

and as i entered the door of the toilets i quickly thought to myself that taking a poo was a safe option

so i did

i went into the cubicle and did a poo, i then waited around three minutes post poo just to make sure the coast was clear

it was and i made my way to my homeroom in peace only to be confronted by the annoying person i'd just managed to evade

i guess it was just another normal day of school, walking around looking tough and preening myself. touching my hair and playing rugby on the oval.

but i'll never forget the day that X followed me to the toilet block because not many people like him

so in conclusion, i guess in one way i'll be glad to leave school. if not because i wont ever have to go again then because i wont ever have to have my personal space invaded by he who is known as "X"

in the name of the father, son, holy spirit. Amen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived