1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

story jokes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kodak, Aug 26, 2002.

1. kodak

kodak 12oz Member

story jokes

Discussion started by kodak - Aug 26, 2002

a guy goes to the doctor for an annual check up. the doctor runs dozens of test on him. the guy is waiting in the room for the doctor to come back with the results of his tests. the doctor comes in the room and says "im sorry to inform you but we found a tumor in your brain and you dont have much longer to live." then the guy replies "what do you mean doctor? how much longer DO i have left to live?" then the doctor says "ten". the guy replies "ten what? ten months? ten weeks? ten what?" then the doctor answers "nine..."

kodak - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Aug 26, 2002

this man and his wife are driving down the road and they get in this horrific car accident...the man is un harmed but his wife is seriously injured and must be taken to the hospital. After hours of waiting while doctors try to help his wife a doctor comes into the waiting room to talk to the guy. The doctor says "sir I am sorry but we have some bad news, you wife is alive but she has lost all of her brain funtions and will never walk again or have a coherent thaught, you will hav eto bathe her yourself, clean up after her when her bowels move orshe urinitaes, you will have to feed her, give her all of her medicines, she is blind and deaf, and missing her arms and legs also...." The man replies back "Oh my god thats horrible" "the doctor goes no itisn't I was just bullshittin ya....your wife is dead"

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Swizel

Swizel Guest

Swizel - Replied Aug 26, 2002

one day I was walking down the street then all of a sudden the onion on my pants fell off. But then out of know ware the elf poped out and started to give the pope head. So i waped it with my huge cock. then all was well in middel earth.

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Aug 26, 2002

you sir are an idiot