Story About a Guy with No Balls

Weapon X

Ok, so I know this little Jew who is mentally disabled and smokes a lot of weed.

He has everything paid for by the father, from his 2003 Civic, the gas that goes in it, his gigantic cell phone bills, and basically every dollar he spends (hasn't had a job in two years).

So he's just minding his own virgin business when he decides to enroll into some sort of employment counselling thing for the mentally challenged.

Here, he meets a dude. He then meets dude's girlfriend/roommate. This girl smells the opportunity, dumps roommate, and proceeds to take Jew's virginity.

Jew smoked a joint with me a couple of months ago and explained the situation:

- girl physically abuses him

- girl refuses to be seen in public with him

- girl was addicted to cocaine at 13

- girl has a kid and doesn't know who the father is

- girl gets Jew to deliver her her three meals a day, which is always fast food

- if Jew is smoking a joint with the boys, girl will demand that he deliver her a coffee and McCain cheesecake, even if it is 2am

- on many occassions, Jew has delivered the McDonald's or whatever, and girl won't let him in the door. She won't even let him look inside the apartment (which, by the way, is about 40 kilometres from where Jew lives)

- girl tells him all the time that she constantly has the urge to cheat on him

- girl loves to call Jew a "fucking kike" and other racist comments while she physically abuses him

So, anyway, he calls me last night and says he needed something and that he was chilling with her. I say, "sure, let's smoke one down the street."

After the spliff was done, she punched him in the face hard (gave him a shiner), choked him out, and a ton of other shit from the backseat (I was in shotgun). I sat there minding my own, listening to her awful "T-Pain" CD. When it was all over, Jew was crying and the girl was saying "awwww, look at you, you're so pathetic - I'm sowwy!"

And for those who may want to know what she looks like - she is the epitome of white trash looking. Can't really explain it, but that's it. And she is short and "thin" but considering she eats nothing but fast food, she is one of those skinny but with cellulite cases.

Yeah, so just sharing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Jew pays for her meals, her phone bills, her CDs, and bought her a brand new television and stereo system. He also buys her all sorts of other stuff. And they are in constant contact through phone and texts. From what some other moron tells me, when he is out with his friends, he says nothing, has his head down, and texts away, never stopping.

LESSON: DON'T BE THIS DUDE.

thats really fucking sad.

i say get a bunch of your homegirls to fuck her up! this guy is mentally handicapped, what the fuck? tell his parents or something, please. did he have no other friends who will fuck her up for him?

shes such a bitch, a fuckin evil bitch and someone needs to get her handled

what kind of monster beats up her boyfriend till he crys? what the fuck? thats gay.

you should have kicked her ass out the door while the car was moving

and inform your friend about his weak sucker for love ways

Or if anything, thrown that goddamn T-Pain CD out. That shit is straight garbage. And contemporary R&B is one thing, but the lyrics are insanely awful. An infant glue sniffer would be more profound.

jew is such a moron he deserves the abuse?

or, he is mentally challenged and his friends should be ashamed for not wising him up to the situation?

????

kid needs something more than money thrown at him...like common sense, who knows...

nark on her! call cops tel them she is forcing a retarded drug addict watch her kid wile she goes to get drunk , they will take her and the kid away leaving you and him to pillage her house.

option #2

get him laid by sombody els once he gets some less evil pussy he will know it's not worth it ( I hope)

thats really fucking sad.

i say get a bunch of your homegirls to fuck her up! this guy is mentally handicapped, what the fuck? tell his parents or something, please. did he have no other friends who will fuck her up for him?

shes such a bitch, a fuckin evil bitch and someone needs to get her handled

what kind of monster beats up her boyfriend till he crys? what the fuck? thats gay.

You're having the same reaction I did two months ago when he enlightened me about the situation. "I say, man! Have you no balls? You're not that retarded, are you???"

It doesn't matter. He loves her. He is obviously very aware of the situation, as he is the one who related it to me. I have girls who love to fuck other girls up, but I wouldn't bother in this case. Plus she lives in a town outside of the city.

But you're sorta right about telling the parents. But they don't seem like the proactive type. They just pay the bills and fork over the money. It really does seem to be a case of a mentally handicapped person getting used and abused. But if he is aware of what's going on, he is to blame, too.

jew is such a moron he deserves the abuse?

or, he is mentally challenged and his friends should be ashamed for not wising him up to the situation?

????

kid needs something more than money thrown at him...like common sense, who knows...

No one deserves that type of abuse, but it almost is like that. The dude was crying, saying "It's okay, baby, I love you." It's some bizarro world type shit.

And, honestly, I've never seen anyone bullied like this since grade school. It was insane. I'm still in a little bit of a shock.

He's mentally challenged, but more in the way that he has a learning disability. Not so much that he'll step in dogshit if you tell him to, or anything like that.

as his friend it is your job find someone to royally whoop this girls ass, then piss on her face.

don't forget the pictures once it's all done.

I never said I was his friend. I'm an aquaintance, is all. I'd rather not get involved in any hardcore white trash person's life. I'm trying to better myself these days.

ewwwww.

i dont ever want to punch a guy and have him cry all over me saying baby its okay. that is just so fuckin weird/wrong. by all means, boys can cry, but not if a bitch punches him in the face for no reason and chokes him.

whatever, if you buy my plane ticket i'll be more than happy to shit on her and take pics. then i'll slap the jew a few times and be like "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ASSHOLE" and threaten to choke him if he cries. that will leave him traumatized and hopefuly maybe man up

what do you say?

he doesnt love her. He got used. Fucked, literally, and now he's pussy whipped. He doesnt know how to end it, frankly i figure he's scared, this bitch sounds like she would mess him up real bad. You got to man up and step in, im sure you know some chick who's itching to knock some honky bitch the fuck out. Get her and mess up the girl and let her know why. She'll leave the kid alone/ break up with him, and it will all be good.

I usually dont advicate violence but you got to help this hebrew brother out. He cant do this alone.

GR3750_il_kahane3.gif

your other option is to step up your self, and get between the two of them. Open this kids mind before she does, literally.