Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stories of last night's skate park happenings.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Ok, so last night my brother finally conned me into going to the skatepark. I've ridden there so many times that I'm reluctant to go now, so yes I had to be conned. Anyway, there's always skate hoes there, I discussed this with Deliss before I left last night. And much to my unsurprize, yes there were skate hoes there, as I like to call them.

I have alot of good friends at the park, I know the whole staff because my bro works there. And I hadn't seen them for a long time, so I'm in the shop shootin the shit with one of the managers. And I'm seeing these cute girls that I was looking at earlier, and they're leaving. And I'm like, "What?! My hoes are leaving?" And Dan, the manager, was like, "Yep, they're off to make you money." Which was very comical at the time. I was lawling. I was like, "They're my hoes and they don't even know it." And he was like, "yep, that's how much of your hoes they are, so much that they don't even know it." And I was like, "And they're going to make me money and they don't even know that it's my money or why they're making it."

So that conversation blew over for a while, until THEY CAME BACK!! And Dan was like, "Oooh, here they come, they just got back from the bleachers, they had one of those hockey boys under there..." I says "Oh snap! (or walla dang)" Fun stuff!! So then, there's this new guy and new girl that work at the skate park. This girl has this BATTLESHIP ass, ya know? But not too fat.

So anyway, the park is closing, and this girl is behind the counter in the proshop bending over spread eagle come stick it in style.... and I'm sitting there in awww. And that new guy's behind the counter too and he's looking at me, and I'm trying to avert his attention to The Ass. I'm like making eyecontact with him and like looking back and forth between him and The Ass..... and in my mind I'm like, "Dude!! DUDE!!!!" So he looks over, and at that instant, he gives her a hug and kisses her cheak!!

I wanted to cry from the hilarity of it all. I even let out the "pffft" holding back insane laughter noise. Does anyone have any great stories of their skate park happenings?

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

you should get out more....

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Code:
    Standard response
    I guess you had to be there.

4. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

most random skate story ever ;)

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I do, I go out alot, just not to the skatepark. It was like a splash of fresh skate hoes in the face.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

so why were you looking at my hoe's ass?

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

he was out the entire time of the story you fuck

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

more ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môr, mr)
    adj. Comparative of many., much.

1. Greater in number: a hall with more seats.
    2. Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.
    3. Additional; extra: She needs to go out more nights.

more, you fuck, more!!!

9. I'm still trying to figure out if this is a sarcastic thread clowning on Tease's "I saw a fine chick today" misadventures. Maybe it's not, in which case I'm worried about you, D...

10. test pattern

i don't even remember posting that

hahaha

11. test pattern

head butt to cross combo is my favorite

12. 7126

7126 Guest

one time at skate camp..i did a kickflip

13. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

kickflips are so old school

it is all about the nollie 360 flip to nosebluntslide.

personally id rather do frontside rocks and and backside 5-0s on the beautiful banks in my city.

14. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

http://www.negativeion.com/sickness/parks/newParkImgs/lou/louafarPano.jpg'>

i dont have anything out of the ordinary, but here are some things i remember from my home park, Louisville.

- my friend jason (who had an arm brace and pins to hold his right arm together) beating the shit out of an able-bodied urban whiteboy.

- spending a lot of time skating with my girl friend skater and then taking her home to freak.

- skating while it started to snow. sessions with just 2 other kids on winter nights.

- skipping college class to go skate. and skating on my lunchbreak.

- watching a kid i disliked break his wrist and cry about it.

- people getting wrecked when they fell into the 12 foot concrete snakerun.

- endless skate hoes. none of which wanted me.

15. 455

455 Guest

My ACL is torn....and I don't skate anymore....

Highlights:...riding for 3 shops,flow team-'91(H-Street/Planet Earth),New Deal flow-'98,'99,2000---then injury.oh well.