& Stories of 12oz Past

Dirty_habiT

Remember when there was that war, between the two clans on 12oz, it was the Ninjas In Pajamas vs. the Night Owls..... I think that's who it was. And it went on for pages and pages, of photo posting, ninjas being eaten by birds.... ninja's killing birds.... it was silly.

And then, there was that time PopGun made the wet tshirt contest thread.... that was the shit! I also remember the time that threads started disappearing, it was really weird. There used to be this thing called the Axis of Awesome, it was something else, the quality of posts they came with.

Smart used to do this thing where people that were being banned, they'd be like, next up to bat and then after the person before them striked out, Smart would strike them out!! These are great things to think back and remember. Wasn't it Juicy Jake that would take a subject and reflect and build upon it?

Does anyone else have any good memories to share?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BROWNer

i don't know about stories or whatever but..

poopie bob man's retard flicks come to mind..

also in third rail a long ass time ago there was a thread

started by a hardcore anti-graf old guy and everyone

had it out with him. i remember cracked ass dropped some

awesome shit in that thread..

in the same forum ese had a pretty fresh one on cubism..

ha ninjas in pajama's, that shit is funny is that thread still in here or is it gone? i wasnt around that long ago but it sounds funny. what happened to all the ninjas in pajama's? im up every night and i cant become an owl so i wanna be a fuckin ninja.....yeah....or a pirate.

Guest sneak

j's photoshops...

the swif raver pic (with the funky pyjamas)

the beginning of the Night0wls thread...

makros vs mammero robot battle

Originally posted by ese

unclickable posts. I was around for all the old shit but I've long forgotten most of it.

I have the link to the LAST blank thread with no subject. For fear it will be deleted I am not bumping it.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

When Seeking 'battled' Boring Bastard here.

I started a war there. Yeesh, that got out of hand.

my earliest memory is of PGW talking about how someone started a thread about valum with his name just to piss him off. i accually remember the thread too, right before it got erased. i remember being like "hey where did that thread go?"

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...light=PopGunWar

and of course, the world famous pseudoprepism thread

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...light=PopGunWar

Guest im not witty

i am highly offended. the only thread that i ever made that grew to any substantial proportion was the 12oz memories thread, in which all these memories and more were....uh remembered. i haent ever bumped it because of all the rookies who would cloud it up with dumb shit that just happened.