Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stories???? has n e one got any great chases...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vandle one, Mar 9, 2003.

1. vandle one

vandle one New Jack

yeh n e ways,
    one time my mate and i were piecing down wezzah line. We left and went to hoppers station at bout 9 and started heading down the line towards aircraft, in the mean time soler one done 2 pieces and i done one. we then made our way about 10 mins walk from aircraft station at bout 2:30 - 3:00 am and though miswell piece this huge bill boead tht u can also c from the freeway. As it was very cold we tried to hurry up and get home so after the piece started walking back to my mates house 'soler' and as we crossed the freeway and walked for bout 5 mins we got to this little bridge tht goes over a little creek and down by the creek there is a path tht leads to the back part of soler's house. Being me stupid taking my time to stroll acroos the bridge this blue under cover ford xr8 drove past so i just kept walking. I look behind me and the fucking cop span around done a 180' spin and started chasing us down the path near the river as we jumped down to the path and the car went like 10 metres down around the post to get down there.its like 15 m away and soler yells out run up the hill so we run up there and i jumped into ther back of some cunts house and the fucking dog was goin off and the cop car stopped down the hill like 10m away from me(soler was like one house away from me cause he started running first.)then the car driver got out and started flashing the torch on me and i started running again and the cunt chased me through the house and ran down the sideway of this house and ended up at the front of these house on a main road. the cop did;nt hesitate about stopping so he ripped out his batton and was swinging it at me . cause it was dark he kicked a cat and tripped over and so i kept running to my mates house and he was home by the time i got there and then we had a fucking nice hot choclate and went to bed.
    Rinoer one'

2. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

theres already a thread containing the same info.

3. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

sorry dude. your story sucks

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Wrong forum, sport.

5. Jenis

Jenis New Jack

One night 2 guys from my crew stayed over at me place and allso 1 non-writer.We walked from my place down two the layup It was quite funny coz the non-writer was not used to roaming the streets at night and he was freakin out.Anyway we got to the yard and you have to jump this huge metal fence whith razor wire on top.There is this old tree branch leaning against the fence so i climb up it and throw some carpet over the razor wire. We all get over the fence and unpacked the paint.I finished my piece first so i went over to the back of the train to be another lookout whith the non-writer.Just as the other guys were finishing of there outlines, we saw 2 guards whith torches coming towards us. We all ran to the fence and my freinds got over but the non-writer was really slow getting over and by the time I was at the top of the fence the guards were grabbing at my leg.I kicked the guy in the head but I lost my balance and had to grab onto the razor wire. There was this huge fucking slice in my hand and blood was pissing out of it really fast. Me freinds wripped up an old shirt to make a bandage for my hand coz the cut was so fucking deep.