stop talking shit on me fatbastard or get hurt.....bitch.

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moments like this you only appreciate when there gone, i'm going to appreciate every moment of this thread. :lol:

Oh i understand how youve almost died a bunch of times...dude so have i...the amont of shit i have risked working for tony cipriani, man the triads shoot at me everytime i'm in the red light district, turns out those motherfuckers backstabbed me, so i had to move to stauton island to work for the yakuza.....i was worried as hell when my health went down to 25

wonk<-------------

ok seeing as you havent understood I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. I've told you a million times. i'll put it in a language you can understand.

"yo mofo i b livin in tha ill state of tha kangaroos and crocos yall, mah nigga. same hood mah nigga steve irwin b in"

get me?

out paint me? outfight me? if i could bro if i could.....anyway...anyform.

Originally posted by fatbastard

the amont of shit i have risked working for tony cipriani, man the triads shoot at me everytime i'm in the red light district, turns out those motherfuckers backstabbed me, so i had to move to stauton island to work for the yakuza.....i was worried as hell when my health went down to 25

holy shit that was funny.

this thread is bound to be the event of the evening!

seeks/popcorn and gummy bears for everyone

:lol:

man this thread take the cake. some of this stuff could in that thread i think its called, the funniest or dumbest things you have ever heard on 12oz:idea:

sounds like a rowdy drunk wigger that stayed a rowdy drunk wigger until he was 32.

the parts about I fell and Ive got a knot on my head :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

when old*824 was a kid he used to sit behind his picket fence (they resembled prison bars) and his parents would pretend to be his homies visiting him in "lock down", they were a little concerned when he would pour out some milk from his glass for his dead homies (or goldfish rather) but hey whatever kept him happy. His relationship with his parents was great back then until eminems hit song "cleaning out my closet" came out needless to say things went downhill from there.

Archived