stop posting random pictures

Guest beardo

congratulations, guys, youve proven both that youre losers of the highest degree, and that posting random images is annoying as fuck. 2 birds with one stone.

please stop now. thanks

-mgmt

(makros is exempt)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hypocrite

Hyp"o*crite, n. [F., fr. L. hypocrita, Gr. ? one who plays a part on the stage, a dissembler, feigner. See Hypocrisy.] One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

i'll go ahead and agree with beardo whole heartedly.

and i would also like to say that makro, who has proven himself trustworthy in the past, is both allowed, as well as encouraged to continue with his goth pictures and witty captions. if you guys dont get the humor in it, its because your stupid.

mams, as far as im concerned man, the jesus potato is not a random image, but an icon and a leader that we can all learn from. personaly, i wish the jesus potato would speak more often, as people are obviously ignorant to his wisdom.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,thats what i figured...

Originally posted by beardo

of course it was inviting trouble. you guys are painfully predictable. get it all out of your systems in here.

i feel what your saying though....something is definaately going wrong in ch0...shitty threads,nonsence "funny" posts...

its the chain reaction....i love posting pics...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/bogie/thumbnails/bobmarley4.jpg'>

a picture is of a thousand words....

thanks buddy. content around here has taken a major nose dive in the last month. lets try using our noggins to start some topics that actaully stimulate discussion rather than being retards. the occasional random stupid topic is great, because its random. when random is the norm its just stupid.

fuck you

kaes and tue skinny and defy are all doing the random pic thing now, its stupid you guys should stop.

no sir...ive been posting pictures of animals from different zoos for a while. i will admit i posted quite a few jpgs that are indeed random, but i still think i should be allowed to post images of animals because i feel that sometimes they can be a good break from the bullshit you seem to be sticking up for on this board.

and the fact that you categorized me with the two mentioned above ticks me off the most. if you really want me to stop with the images, fine. but for gods sake do not throw me in with those two. i cant stand them.

Archived