Stop fucking distracting me...

Dirty_habiT

fawkers, I got shit I need to do.... like laundry, and unload the dishwasher.... I've got beers to drink cds to burn, video games to play....

Nah really, what's on your agenda for the day? I have stuff I put off, but there's always time for 12oz in between chores at the house.... *always*.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Today, Im trying to find a song. The problem is, Im not sure many of the lyrics or what its called. Im almost positive its by Jimi hendrix, but to make things worse, my sound card is fried, so the only sounds I can hear on my comp is that little beeb the internal speaker makes.:o

Go over and have a meal with my grandma, discuss politics, life, my depression and everything in between

after that go back to the neighbors house and have a cookout, beer and brats, find some fucking software and batteries so i can upload these pictures of me doing drunken flips off this little broken ass trampoline and 75 streaks and peices caught over the week.

go to the bowling alleys crazy days so i can get in for a buck and pay a quarter for everything there. get a hold of my girl somewhere in between to see if she wants to come along.

fawk dude! i knocked this bitches jeep's back end yesterday. no damage to her vehicle at all, but i slammed a hole right through my bumper. fucking estimate is like 1200 dollars for i little 2 inch hole. luckly my deductable is only a whoping 500 bucks. so i am budgeting today. it seems ever since i've gotten my cdl i hit a lot more cars.. weird

Word, everyone's got their work cut out for em. I've got some beers in the fridge. I fixed the leak on my mom's fridge, I'm gonna go over to my homie's house and convince his grandma to let us use her credit card, and then I'm coming back here to order some streaks from 4thw..... fawkers.

i wish i had something to do...but i dont..really i dont...and all the homies are either too lazy to do something or are doing something or waiting to do something already...."looks like im just gonna sit here until the sun goes down so i can spread my love around town"....where the fuck is everyone?

- did laundry and skated

- drew for a bit while i did laundry

- came home and left laundry unfolded

- played phone tag with a girl

- made plans to go to a girl's house whom i have never met before in person. i just found out she is 10 years older than me.

- gonna hang out with her and then go to a show.

- then.. ??

wake and bake

went to the mall to get some burberry cologne:smiles:

then got some Timbs(marked down from $120 to $70)

then watched my neice play in the "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" while my mom and sister went shopping.

now i'm here on 12oz being a lazy ass with nothing to do but sip on my tea smoke squares and that other thing.:dazed:

Archived