Stop fuckin around with the edit option

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

What the fuck is going on?

I see replies that dissapear after a second

Threads that change names...

I am not the person to talk about using this site,but i can tell you that deleting stuff cause aint got balls to back them is wack.

And if a thread doesnt really have to be one,dont do it at all...

This thread for example.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you talking about the thread that someone put up telling me to check my mail? yeah, i deleted it. is that a problem. changing thread names? you mean like beardos? get over it. no one is fucking with threads... i post alot of shit, then delete it after two seconds, cause i realize it doesnt need to be said. for all the shit i talk, i think twice as much shit... why you so worried about what were doing? you should be worried about what natalie is doing...

Guest imported_Tesseract

MEA CULPA

I admit it,the blame's on me.

I dont concider myself a whinning kid(thanks Seeking)however this was pure whinning.

I wasnt refering to any particular thread or post.Its just that i was really bored and really wanting to read something interesting.Then for a couple of minutes there was an unsual editing activity that for some reason (a bad hair day?) annoyed me.The only one i find worthy mentioning was in your thread seeking.Some kid was talking shit about

you,and one minute later the post was gone.Either you deleted it or the kid not wanting you to see.

Anyway,the truth is that i shouldnt be concerned about that kind of things and Natalie is not a great option either(thanks anyway).

Guess thats what happens when you spent to much time here.Mopius i know you fell me,your comment on Beardos thread could sound worst than this. Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins for a good reason i supose.

Sorry about that.

yeah, some people delete their post cause a link doesn't work and they don't want to waste the space. Or if you say something or ask a question, then you realize that it was answered, well don't you look like an ass, so take your question off. Whats wrong with editing your shit?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Teister,i already did that i supose.Be polite.You aint saying something new.

As a matter of fact i can use some magical editing powers right now.

I dont think that anyone would mind if that thread suddenly disappeared.

Please delete that shit.Or let this be the last bump it gets.

Archived