Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stop closing my shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by *ZEMONEDOE$, Sep 11, 2001.

1. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

all high and mighty.people are gonna talk about this for years to come,whats your problem.let them voice there opinion, controll freak.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

agreed,

there are so many angles to be covered,
    that one thread just cant contain it all.

3. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

kill all the middle easterners !!!!Fucking dish rag wearing fucks, your dead.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Although I am extremely angry about this tragedy. This is the same kind of shit that was said after Oklahoma... turns out to be some white hick McVeigh. Muslims themselves which I think your referring to by the dish rag comment are generally peaceful people. Islam means peace in Arabic. Only a very few are these extremist's that bomb shit. Maybe after McVeigh bombed OK we should have killed all white people.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Originally posted by Seeking
    "no offense man, but theres no reason to go condemning a whole country and trying to create a frenzy. the tali-ban is no worse than our government. if you wanna discuss this stuff, start it up in the other thread, but i dont think everyone opening their own little shop of paranoia will help any."
    Taken from the Taliban thread
    Please Seeking you don't really think the Us government is just as bad as the Taliban. Come On???? The Taliban organization and all it's terrorist affiliates which get funded by the Taliban are responsible for thousands of MURDERS OF INNOCENT people through out the world. Sure the US has killed innocent people before, but not nearly as much as the Taliban. Let people speak.

6. bug

bug Guest

hiroshima, nagasaki

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

That was like over 50 years ago. There was also Pearl Harbor. I don't want this thread to get all racist with people calling people Japs or Sand Niggers. Before the US dropped bombsmon Japan, they dropped messages in Japanese all over the cities explaining what was about to go down and to get out. They didn't just drop A-bombs without warning.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

alot of people are living in denial. in another thread i mentioned the 'school of the americas' this was a US funded school to train terrorists and guerilla forces from third world countries. manuel noriega was a graduate as are a number of other now wanted 'war criminals.' we take over whole countries and put dictators of our liking into power knowing they will simply kill their enemies and do so with the security that we have their back. i could go on and on but theres no point. people that dont want to believe will continue to ignore and those that want to, will read up on themselvs. yes, i think our government is as bad, if not WORSE than the tali-ban or any other government or terrorist organization. 3 million people died in vietnam, and that was never officialy a war. us bombing in laos killed hundreds of thousands of people, but to this day the us governemnt DENIES EVER BEING THERE.

you can believe what you want, i'll believe what the facts tell me.

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and just say that you've got a unique ability to dispense SHIT, tons and tons of shit all over this board.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

do you just make this shit up, or did someone actually tell you this load of shit? their government knew we were making the threats. the citizens did not. their government was in the process of surrendering. we did it anyway to show our might, and to 'pay them back' for pearl harbor. it had nothing to do with winning a war, it had to do with showing how fucking 'tough' we were. wow, were so tough we can drop an atomic bomb on women and children. wow. say goodnight to the bad guy....

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Iv'e seen the photographs. There were mass amounts of fliers dropped in those cities days in advance. Unless the Japanese military picked up thousand upon thousands of these fliers I think some knew. I know about the school of the Americas and I can't say I agree with it. We pay money to fund training to guerillas in Central America then get pissed when they use their new knowledge against us.

Was wondering what happened to you Frink. I missed seeing the frink gif with the "With an edge so straight it can't be broken" sig.

[This message has been edited by Pistol (edited 09-11-2001).]

12. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

i'd like to see these photographs
    i think seeking seems to be a really well educated guy who can eloquently speak his mind and inform all of us about a lot of stuff...i learned a lot of shit from him today.

13. El Jefe'

El Jefe' New Jack

Seeking you are completely wrong, The U.S DID drop bright yellow fliers in japanese warning the people to get the hell out. However, the Japanese government, said that the U.S opposed no threat and to disrigard the fliers. Seeking i suggest you read a book or look into the topic before you just waste someones comment.

14. cipha

cipha Junior Member

I think we should remember a fundamental fact about history, and realize that it is alway written by the victors. You read it in a book...you read it on the internet. Come on people. do a little research. Unless you were in these Japanese cities, unless you put yourselves in their shoes, you have no idea what went on.

15. Spoter

Spoter Senior Member

very good point.

pauliewalnuts:i wish you were in the world trade centers when shit went down.