stoopid computers

Guest meone

Guest meone

i bought a new computer last lear like november and i take it to the local best buy to get it fixed it today...They tell me we don't fix em we give you a whole new one...which im cool with but i wanted my info off of it...you know pics from this site, mp3s and what not...well they want fuckin 90 bucks for that shit and on top of it are giving my a cheaper computer and its not the one i had before....fucking bs i say...you are giving me my data transfer for free...well needless to say i almost got kicked out of best buy and didn't get a new computer....my grandmother was there and was like settle down and i walked away before i busted the stoopid ass lippy manager who looked alot like a regular store employee in the mouth...she was rude as fuck and was like blah blah blah we reserve the right to not do anything with your shit and you can have your busted as computer back....so i took the cheap piece of shit and left without my data...fuckin bastards.... don't buy shit from there...thats my story and i'm sticking to it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Mr. ABC is onto something there. I used to go in there but I hated so many aspects of it so now I steer clear from that shithole.

:king:

Guest meone

i know i should have copied it...even before but i kept putting it off...i guess i won't be doing that now...

Archived