Stood up

Smart

ok, I have been trying to figure out how to make Dave Chappelle my best friend and Sarah Silverman my wife but, then I thought about the Regan brothers and how cool it would be to be their neighbors... and then I thought of this little freak town north of Sarasota, Fla... it's called Gibsonton (or Gibtown) and it was basically founded by carnival freaks... I swear, they're there... bearded lady like WHAT!

Also there's this place called Fedhaven or NARPWLand or something and it's the place where postmen(and WOmen) retire... the name is something to do with National Alliance of Retired Postal Yadda Yadda Yadda...

But man, I think it would be cool to start a stand-up comic retirement town, ike where all these funny people just came to lounge and die, it would be SO fresh, maybe Rodney Dangerfield would move in, because he's getting on in years and just SO many others

Yiou kids like Stand-up right? Who's funny?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Smart,I would have to say nobody-because no one has any originality in their jokes anymore....it's like......(so....hahaha....the parking lady walks by...hahahaha....and I'm like,I ask her how come the rates are so high.....hahahahaa.....and she's like...hahaha.....it's time for a change......hahahaha....).....you know,that kind of shit.

*say-edit.

no way, I'd say a great showcase is that new Crank Yankers show, but unfortunately the segments are kinda 'hit or miss'... still, the liveness of the calls is real hot, and, as usual, Sarah continues to mezmerize me when she talks about her itchy vagina or interrupts her son while he's on the phone to the sex shop.. but, as I said earlier, I want her to marry me (IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME IN ANY WAY IN THIS RESPECT I WOULD BE SO SO APPRECIATIVE!)...

still, it's a much colder season than the early 80's hey-day

Where is this (channel)?........that sounds like pretty sick,I've never even seen it.....hell yeah.sounds good.

*h-edit.

it's on Comedy Central, it's basically recordings of crank calls and muppets that act it out... as I said, it's kind of hit or miss but it's funny overall...

Still, while we talk Comedy Central, what about Dave Attell?

Do you remember that old show----"Night at the Improv"?......there was some funny as shit said on that show-and none of it contained cusswords.....I haven't seen that for years.....I was 11 when "Raw" came out,.....man,I wish for older times but being the age that I am now.

yeah, that show was on A&E all night for a few years, those were funny spots... a bunch of those people turned out successful, like 2 of 3, so they must have been on to something but the real junk was when comedy central started and they had short attention span theater on for likr 4 hours in a row, oh jeez, nirvana...

hahaha,hell yeah..........hey man,sorry to cut this conversation short,but I'm wasted and am having trouble typing.......I need to catch some zzzzzzzzz's.peace man,have a good one.......oh yeah,hahaha....I remember watching Star Search when Rosanne Barr was on it-----her routine was soooooooo fuckin' funny.....that was in like.'86 I think.I'll talk to ya later,stay up.

hahahaha,I have to wake up in 3 hours for some nonsense bullshit job I have "painting" things......haha......dig this thread up tomorrow or I will and we will continue bashing everything and bs'in about comics and shit-------I'll try to remember some of the funniest lines I've heard and post 'em.....until then,I need to bounce like a bad check.....

Archived