Stoner Animals?

Elmo.OSS

hmmm, just drew these up thought they came out aight so i scanned em, wuts u guys think? its kind of a new style for me.. theyre drawn on stickers im gonna go throw up soon

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/stoned_bunny.gif'>

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/stoned_kitty.bmp'>

and this last pic is sumthin i tried out.. not my style at all.. im practicing alot of different styles

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/2253059a.gif'>

oh yah i forgot to mention.. my markers r shytt, expenceive tho... nice prismacolors, i just dont like em the colors mix together too much.. gotta get some paint markers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the idea, but the characters need a little more development. i would stick with the characters you have there, but work with different ways that you can draw them. usually the first time you draw a character it doesn't turn out the way you want it unless you are good. i wouldn't blame the prisma markers... decos are good too, but i would try the prismas some more, i am sure they will grow on you.

yeah actually i was stoned n i am rite now too... lol im more inspired when im high to give me more creativity lmao n no im not a hippy :crazy:

skribbles- thanks man, if u wanna explain that a lil better its welcome..but thanks bro

Originally posted by inkblots

nice stuff fr0st (eltoro?) lack of sleep from adderal and some ambien makes me some bugged out stickers

gooOdod shit guys

you are retarded, ambien is a sleep pill, it wont keep you up, it would counter act the adderall and make you sleep, idiot

skribbles- thanks man, if u wanna explain that a lil better its welcome..but thanks bro

uh...ok, well what i meant was when coloring, color in your lightest colors first and work your way to darkest, because if you dont, the darker ink will get dragged into the lighter ink as you color over it and look all shitty. also, outline last for the same reason, plus it just looks cleaner. And make sure you realise that prismas bleed about a millimeter or 2 from where you stop coloring, so try to color 'tight spots' as quickly as possible. Also, its very possible to achieve a real smooth look, but from what i see in your sketches, you're coloring way to fast, or your lines of movent with the marker are just sporatic and randomly overlapped. Try to color in litle circles, overlapping a little of the wet ink with each of the circles to spread it around. Prismas usually dry a different color than when they're wet so dont worry about coloring over light spots as they dry because eventually the ink around it will dry too and lighten up to the same shade. GOD DAMN THAT WAS A LOT but yeah i hope you're a prisma coloring pro now:king:

Archived