Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stoner Animals?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Elmo.OSS, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Elmo.OSS

Elmo.OSS New Jack

hmmm, just drew these up thought they came out aight so i scanned em, wuts u guys think? its kind of a new style for me.. theyre drawn on stickers im gonna go throw up soon
    http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/stoned_bunny.gif'>
    [img]http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/stoned_kitty.bmp'>
    and this last pic is sumthin i tried out.. not my style at all.. im practicing alot of different styles
    [img]http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/OneSixSeven/2253059a.gif'>
    oh yah i forgot to mention.. my markers r shytt, expenceive tho... nice prismacolors, i just dont like em the colors mix together too much.. gotta get some paint markers

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well, not to sound like a dick...but prismas are supposed to mix. thats pretty much what the deal is with those. get some decos. theyre pretty good if you havent heard of them. anywho, im not feelin the work. just my opinion tho. :)

3. MasiK

MasiK New Jack

i like the idea, but the characters need a little more development. i would stick with the characters you have there, but work with different ways that you can draw them. usually the first time you draw a character it doesn't turn out the way you want it unless you are good. i wouldn't blame the prisma markers... decos are good too, but i would try the prismas some more, i am sure they will grow on you.

4. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

5. fr0st

fr0st Member

were you stoned doing it? haha...my opinion though is they could b really loungin'. They look uptight and stoned. It you could draw em chillin' and hangin out that'd look cool.

6. skribbles

skribbles Member

dude just wait for one color to dry before using another- also go lightest to darkest, outlining last ( a bit of prisma technique for you):cool:

7. soneMILWwi

soneMILWwi Guest

u are stoned or bored...

8. one73

one73 New Jack

i jusy blazed up my cat,im gonna wheatpaste him up soon its a new stlyeive been workin on :rolleyes:

9. Elmo.OSS

Elmo.OSS New Jack

yeah actually i was stoned n i am rite now too... lol im more inspired when im high to give me more creativity lmao n no im not a hippy :crazy:

skribbles- thanks man, if u wanna explain that a lil better its welcome..but thanks bro

10. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

im guessin a lil of both but none the less a good concept ya know.......

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

How totally marijuana-core.......

13. inkblots

inkblots Member

i like them but im not down with joints unless its a spliff:heated:

14. Grimace

Grimace New Jack

i love drawing high or stoned animals, i'll try to get some pics

15. fr0st