Stoned Edge! The true sXe!

GLIK$

sXe Stoned Edge! w00t w00t! Man stoned edge is the shit, its all about stayin true to the edge, smokin mad trees, bangin as many cross eye hoes as you can, all while keepin it real!

And dont forget to check out the greatest sXe christian hardcore band, Stoned Troopers of Lucifer FUcking 40 Bitches, and one of the best sXe bands ever Omnipotent Knights of Bong on the Stoned Edge Tour!

Keep it real! And keep it edge!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Smoke a dumpster full!

:lol:

Troopers of death really rock out, I saw them back with ISP and like 3 kids got shot or something, it was before ISP really pulled out all the stops. Now they really shoot the place up, word glik0

...and holy shit who dug up this thread. I saw the date and it must ahve taken some real digging.

Originally posted by Glik0

big ups to the ISP mention, ya theyre fuckin nuts great fucking shows though.

The Bitches Wanker has his shit down. mad proz

beotch don' know shit, sow spanker be the balls and brains behind that establishment.

Guest evidence
Originally posted by test pattern

Although I think stoners are fucking annoying, Straight-edge is a little more lame.

uh, yea dude, cause being a total stoner and putting posion in your body is hella good for you. i mean, come on. so kids trying to be clean, healthy, drug free, clear minded? fuck that bro, they must be pretty stupid for doing that. now stoners, they got that shit right on. ruin your body! come on everyone, its the fucking cool thing to do! run with the crowd! shit, thats probably how most of you fags got into graff. idiots.

• 1 year later...

man Glik0 you need to get off your fat pasty ass and work on saving money to get those LAME LAME LAME tattoos lasered off. seriously bro those things are uuuuuuuuugly. and watch out scenesters. Glik0 is ORIGINAL straight edge, no bandwagon tendencies here!!!! if i could only verbalize how much i despise people like you.

Archived