Stolen Coats FR8 DVD

AbUsErNaMe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is some live painting from writers in the ITD crew: Arsn, Aves, Spek...there's a feature on EPIK63 with interviews and live footage...there's pieces from Canada to Cali to Texas to Florida to Baltimore to Boston, etc....all kinds of graf from monikers to tags to throws to pieces to whole cars...most of the footage was caught in the Northeast (Boston, NY)

Originally posted by Sarin

How in the fuck do I order one if I dont have a credit card.:confused:

you dont need a credit card for the BombingScience store. they'll take money orders or even well-hidden cash. credit cards are for suckers anyways.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest rob deer

man, there's a lot of crap in this too...it aint' no TLT2 dude.

i would have rather spent my on maybe hookers or something.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my copy of Stolen Coats today 8/23/04, on dvd..Funny thing is , I don't know why, or who sent it.?????.I didn't order it..No note inside nothing, just the dvd..Isn't the world a beautiful place..:lol:

''You love me..you realllllly love me''-Jim Carey/ Mask

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

I just got my copy of Stolen Coats today 8/23/04, on dvd..Funny thing is , I don't know why, or who sent it.?????.I didn't order it..No note inside nothing, just the dvd..Isn't the world a beautiful place..:lol:

i need more friends like that. . that's awesome.

so what's the verdict? what'd you think of it?

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

uhhh.... there wasnt a return address on that? i'll hit the email, i guess we forgot something eh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got Stolen Coats along with Sneak Attack V2 in a package deal at bombingscience...

Sneak Attack Volume 2 is way better than Stolen Coats.. In quality and footage...

Sneak Attack Volume 2 shows some guys hopping through canada... An interview with a hobo named Malachi (rip).. Talking paint with Joe Welcome (old brands of paint)

and Live actions... N many other live stuff caught... and the beats are sooo fuckin raw...

Stolen coats is whack as fuck compared to it... Get Sneak Attack V2 instead.. seriously you'll get your moneys worth on this one

Archived