Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stolen Coats FR8 DVD

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by AbUsErNaMe, Jun 25, 2004.

1. AbUsErNaMe

AbUsErNaMe New Jack

Anyone seen this FR8 DVD, sToLeN cOaTs?? It's off the chain...It packs more trains into 45 mins. than most FR8 movies have in 2 hours!! It's a must see DVD...check it out at BOMBINGSCIENCE.COM

2. umpalumpa

umpalumpa New Jack

who is all painting in this vid??

3. rob deer

rob deer Guest

near what location is the footage from? what lines?

4. AbUsErNaMe

AbUsErNaMe New Jack

There is some live painting from writers in the ITD crew: Arsn, Aves, Spek...there's a feature on EPIK63 with interviews and live footage...there's pieces from Canada to Cali to Texas to Florida to Baltimore to Boston, etc....all kinds of graf from monikers to tags to throws to pieces to whole cars...most of the footage was caught in the Northeast (Boston, NY)

5. afterten

afterten Member

I'm picking this one up soon.

6. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

just the thread I was waiting for...Sounds like a winner, no doubt!!!!

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

It's good, get it. Especially if you're one of those people who complains that most freight videos spend too much time showing one piece instead of moving it along. This one moves it along.

8. Sarin

Sarin Member

How in the fuck do I order one if I dont have a credit card.:confused:

9. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i was thinking about picking up a copy of this, not sure yet......is it worth the cash?

10. AbUsErNaMe

AbUsErNaMe New Jack

email this guy: [email protected]

you can send him a money order for a copy

11. crave

crave Veteran Member

it's worth the purchase.

12. afterten

afterten Member

you dont need a credit card for the BombingScience store. they'll take money orders or even well-hidden cash. credit cards are for suckers anyways.

13. LICKERISH

LICKERISH Senior Member

i just picked this one up. a must buy for all writers. its off the hook like stolen coats.:crazy:

14. rob deer

rob deer Guest

man, there's a lot of crap in this too...it aint' no TLT2 dude.

i would have rather spent my on maybe hookers or something.

15. 302

302 New Jack

I just got my Sneak Attack 2 in the mail. I'm looking to order Stolen Cats, but it's outta stock right now. Got my money order ready though, haha.