Stock Photo?

gatita

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thing is Getty tends to be expensive, and you have to pay per image (Im pretty sure... at least last time I looked.)

Im fuckin stressed! Kids tend to use images that they havent bought or dont get permission for, and even if youre only using it for a class assignment, thats not my bag. Id rather use something legally, in case Id want to use it on my portfolio etc.

And seeking.... something about dicks like cobras scares me. :)

those sound fairly easy to take.

most normal people get off on the chance of being a 'model'...so I bet you could make it happen pretty easily.

I'll take a look at what I have. The teacher shot is a possibility.

I used all kinds of stock photography in my book when I was just out of school. Honestly...what are they going to do...sue a student that has no money and most likely a shitload of student loans to pay back?

i would. fuck students. smug little fuckers always think they're sooooooo smart.

i keep finding out photos i've taken are ending up as backgrounds on peoples live journals. it's very odd cause i have absolutely no idea who they are or where they got them from. i'm gonna sue them for pics of them in their underwear.

ha-ha...fucking seeks.

some friends and I did a video scavenger hunt when we were in college. One of the things on the list was to threaten the life of a high school student. my roommate was all over it. gotta admit...shit was pretty funny.

no dice on football shots. I did find a few shots of a 30 ish woman holding a globe...mainly frontal shots...one is taken from a ladder. all cobs. if you have any interest holler. after work is over today I won't be able to get to it till Monday.