stinky urine

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SpyD@Mar 21 2006, 10:34 PM

yeah it's prolly something you ingested, combined with a lack of hydration you can get some pretty bad smells

im mean usually after holding it for a while and then pissing it kinda stinks, but this was worse than usual, i almost throw up a little bit in my mouth..i seriously made me feel like i was pissing in a filthy public bathroom...i know everyone knows what thats like..

stinky urine is ONE of the worse smells known to mankind :yuck:

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 21 2006, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 21 2006, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Mar 21 2006, 10:36 PM

any hydrating fluids injested within the 5 hour time span before ejaculation will directly effect the size of your load

bigger load or smaller?

and where did you hear this?

reveal your source

[/b]

bigger

try it

I read alot of the shit on here, and surprisingly alot of people had questions about how they want to eat their sperm

What the fuck, is this some shit that alot of people like to do?

My semen is very thick. You can basically pull it out of my penis, almost like a noodle. I didn't think anything of it until my girlfriend mentioned that it's unlike the semen of the other males she's been with. I was told to drink a lot of fluids and to ejaculate often, but it hasn't helped at all. I've been tested for AIDS and a few other STDs, and they have all come back negative. Is there something wrong with me, and can I change it?

hahaha fuckin awesome.

I masturbate 5 times a week, and about 3 of those times I can usually catch my semen inside my mouth. Are the rumors true about semen putting hair on your chest? My Greek friend drinks his semen all the time, and he has a really hairy chest. If I drink more of my semen, will I start to get more hair on my chest?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. wow.

my dream job would be to answer questions for that website and get paid.

let the dream begin (sort of)

Lately my semen temperature has risen quite dramatically. It isn't painful when I ejaculate, but the semen is burning hot. What is causing this, and should I be concerned?

- age 22, New York

stop jerking off in tea pots.

I sometimes find semen coming out of the end of my penis right after taking a bowel movement. Is this something to be alarmed about?

absolutely. what you've got is what is commonly referred to as a 'poop fetish'. very disgusting and looked down on by the diaper fetishists. you sir, are a second class citizen.

How exactly are sperm alive? Are they alive in that they have a choice to go where they choose, like tadpoles, or are they like some kind of bacteria?

your mom.

Two years ago I had a operation to remove a dead testicle. Will losing one testicle affect how much semen I produce? Also, my health teacher said that every normal man has one testicle filled with "female" sperm (for a girl baby) and one with "male" sperm in it (for a boy baby) — is this true?

- age 15, Australia

haha nigguh. you gots a dead testicle. bwahahahahah!

You said that semen sometimes contains traces of urine, and you also said that you can't contract any illnesses by eating your own semen. But what about the traces of urine? Won't the urine give you an illness?

urine actually turns mortal men into sonic the hedgehog. seriously. you fuckin' sperm eating pee drinker. what the fuck? seriously?

How long does sperm live outside of the body?

usually until it finishes college, but then it moves back in and mooches for awhile.

Most of the time when I masturbate, my semen smells like Clorox bleach. This just started about a month ago, and I am getting really worried.

wash your socks with it. see what happens.

When you ejaculate, what should you do with the semen?

- age 15, Montana

hide it.

like everyone said, water. maybe even mix some cranberry juice in your flow. but drink ONLY water, and cranberry juice. lay off the beers and sodas and other juices. you might have a UTI. it's not as common for a guy to have a UTI as it is for a girl, but have you slept with any girls lately who have a UTI or are just dirty? (shame on you)

anyway, if you cant down cranberry juice you can always buy cranberry pills. it might be your prostate also. if the smell stays go see your doctor.

but for now try just drinking lots of water to flush all that stinky shit out!