Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stinky towels

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jun 18, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

besides my phlegm issue,
    me and my favourite girl have
    noticed that some of our towels
    have gotten a certain stink into them....
    even after a good wash and some bounce,
    they get this pissy type of smell after
    about one use....like a really old stinky
    dish cloth type wiff...what the shit?

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

sometimes mildew from the shower..if you leave them in and its all steamy...try a dif fabric softener...its happened to mine before...i think i eventually ahd to buy new towels...but since the new ones no prob

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

4. *Orphan Socks...

domestic mysteries:
    File 8979790/HT/o39a

I put my socks in the washing machine, couples, wash'em, dry them and then from lets say ten pairs i get back 6 pairs and 6 singles...this aint no joke..its been happening for years, i got two drawers with single socks and one with coupled ones...i just dont get it

5. yoink

yoink Elite Member

werd

/
    i seriously believe in the laundry elf that steals socks casue that shit isnt a once in a while thing, and it happens across the globe...theres somethign sneaky goin on with that...ive lost many socks to the damn laundry machines...

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

7. its a conpiracy for sure, thats how a hardcore commie works!!!

BROWN, my towels get some weird stains...like dalmatian dogs, only smaller, dalmtian mosquitos or something...i always feel weird about that ish...my girl is exactly the opossite, everything at her place works perfect and clean..all socks are coupled!!

8. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

haha word! who cares about germs, its the smell that bugs you and i.

lazy people unite!