Still Working at it

Stomah

I swore I wasn't going to post any of my bookwork on here until I was decent enough to not get harassed out of the forum. So i'm hoping I waited long enough. i kept these pretty simple so far. Just a couple characters on that last one. Tell me what ya think.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000011.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000012.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000013.jpg'>

Also, I have the cursive handwriting of a four year old. I was never any good at that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fist of all, stop. secind of all you didnt wait long enough. and third of all cursive is not a handstyle. offsprings of cursives maybe or similaritys. but seriously, the bearstien bears? u made me puke up my dinner. and that pic of the fat mona is great....

Guest Propaganda

LOL.....good start with letters Im guessing but still can go ease more with simples I say. Lose the characters for now.

oh my fuck the letters need work but i fucking love the characters

the bernstien bears and the truth used to be my favorite, they are playing soccer in the house and bam the break the fucking lamp

then they lie to their parents about how that shit broke

damn that bitch is funny

a must read

you shouldnt really get harassed, they arent that bad, or maybe im in a good mood today.

Good start with letters. Make them simpler, and make all of the letters similar. The Bernstein Bears were always dope. Work on your letters, dont waste your time on a backgrounds and shit yet. Work on your handstyle, and your cursive because they are both sorry. Have a nice day.

hey.. dont "hold off on posting again" just because a couple of people out there werent feeling your shit.. ..i mean, it doesnt look THAT bad.. ..alot of room for improvement, the bears part makes me tingle inside, but the bad tingling, the kind that makes you punch yourself in the stomach.. ..but whatever, you gotta do what you wanna do, the way you wanna do it, where you wanna do it.

if you're constantly worried about people dissing your shit, you arent meant for this game.

the way i see it, negative attention, and positive attention, are all forms of attention, and ill bet thats why 80% of the cats up in here are involved in graff.. .at least that's the way it was for me..

dont stop man. post more. sometimes you can weed tips and pointers out of people's trashtalk and use it to your advantage.. ..show everybody who is the bigger man - dont stop..

good luck on your journey, sir. peasout.

ps: please never ever draw those bears again.

• 2 months later...

all my comment is going to do is get your head big.. but improvement has taken its place in your fingertips.

and who cares if people make fun of your bearstein bears, i did a ren & stimpy, with a smurf as an O full page, in my book...

but ok mr. bighead you improved.. it doesnt mean youre good or almost good.. i wont tell if i personally think its good or decent or not, but you did improve ;o)

be a graffiti artist for yourself not for others... ;o)

Archived