Still awaiting Bush's assassination........

Sickboy

I remember hearing about a pattern in history about certain presidents being shot at or assassinated. It had something to do with every president that ran for prsident in the year with a 0 as the last number.

Anyone know about this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

never heard of it but im thinkin gabout making it come true... someone should definately kill that guy for all the shit he is doing.

Guest FlamingHobo

i don't know about that theory but i do know that every president assasinated opted not to be a free mason...scary.

Guest WebsterUno

P-Dog with a gift from heaven

Tempo 116.7

Keeps you locked in time with the program

When I get wild I pile on dope jams

They spit on your flag and government

Cause help the black was a concept never meant

Nigger please, foodstamps and free cheese

Can't be the cure for a sick disease

Just the way the devil had planned it

Rape then pillage everyone on the planet

Then give 'em fake gods at odds with Allah

Love thy enemy and all that hooplah

Hear close to the words I wrote

Crack, cocaine are genocide on black folks

Cool when I write mine, never coulda missed this

Damn right when you think seditious

And I move swiftly, you can't get with me

The triple six moved quick but missed me

When I came off involved in conscience

So don't ask why next time I start this

Paris is the SHIT!!!

Word to Oaklands "The Town" Old School!

he wont get shot.

They only kill the 'good' leaders who risk pissing off other rich americans.

Lincon pissed off the cotton and textile industry.

Kennedy pissed of the Mob and the alcohol industry.

Bush isn't about to piss off his oil buddies.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

he wont get shot.

They only kill the 'good' leaders who risk pissing off other rich americans.

Lincon pissed off the cotton and textile industry.

Kennedy pissed of the Mob and the alcohol industry.

Bush isn't about to piss off his oil buddies.

troofff

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Kilo7-

"They only kill the 'good' leaders who risk pissing off other rich americans."

True dat!

"the cotton industry."

Another reason THEY wont legalize marijuana...

major companies would lose tons f money.

Hmmmm...

How Smart is This?

The United States is bombing the ever-loving shit out of Iraq, our military forces are roaring towards Baghdad, our Special Forces are raiding villages in the middle of nowhere, looking for Osama Bin Laden, and you dumb asses are saying shit about assassinating the PRESIDENT? ON THE INTERNET? What, are you crazy, or what? Just have a powerful desire to be detained and interrogated by the Defense Intelligence Agency, or what? Idiots. I'd think just your own sense of self preservation would prevent you from doing something so dumb. Guess not.

"There's no such thing as privacy on the Net." It don't exist. Not for the FBI, anyway. Or the NSA.

Guest willy.wonka

kabar came in here and said what i was going to say, but better...watch out with what you say these days.im pretty sure they all think that we're some dumbasses talkin shit, but it is against the law to flex your right to feedom to say what ever you want to say.

fuck the war

fuck bush

fuck what he stands for.but for real, if i were ever to think that he may actually be a cool guy and bring upon this mold peace....i would think he was satan.

Guest sneak

Re: How Smart is This?

Originally posted by KaBar

The United States is bombing the ever-loving shit out of Iraq, our military forces are roaring towards Baghdad, our Special Forces are raiding villages in the middle of nowhere, looking for Osama Bin Laden, and you dumb asses are saying shit about assassinating the PRESIDENT? ON THE INTERNET? What, are you crazy, or what? Just have a powerful desire to be detained and interrogated by the Defense Intelligence Agency, or what? Idiots. I'd think just your own sense of self preservation would prevent you from doing something so dumb. Guess not.

"There's no such thing as privacy on the Net." It don't exist. Not for the FBI, anyway. Or the NSA.

Guest BROWNer

Re:yes kabar, How Smart is This?

our Special Forces are raiding villages in the middle of nowhere, looking for Osama Bin Laden, you dumb asses

i'm sorry to nitpick, but...that's a good one, 'looking for osama':rolleyes:

its scarey that supposedly upwards of 40% of americans believe saddam hussein was

behind sept.11 without any shred of credible evidence while at the same time the bush admin. orders the

cia to 'cook' evidence saying otherwise, and then proceed to propagate a

non-fact at every opportunity. YEA. tv is god. whatever it says, and said enough must make it true.

newspeak is nospeak.

Guest KING BLING

I have an original PARIS CD - SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY - it still has the plastic and its one of those card board long ass boxes that CD's used to come in. When you guys catch up I'll already be gone...

Originally posted by chozer

i support bush 100%.....fuck the world......anyone that wants to fuck with us WILL GET DEALT WITH...

like mero said after 9-11....if a nigga smacks you, you smack him back HARDER..

(im not sure if he still feels that way or not, but i know i do..)

Did you read the post before yours?

THERE IS STILL NO EVIDENCE CONNECTING SADDAM AND 9-11.

yeesh.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Every leader elected in a year ending in 0 has either been killed or died while in office. Except for Raegan I think because it was some fucked up astronomy year or something. But yeah, I think Bush is going to die pretty soon.....

heres the problem, he wasnt elected!

Re: How Smart is This?

KABAR, WE DO GRAFFITI.

Archived