sticky situations:muggings, beatdowns, etc.

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

one time i was painting on the RTA line (subway)in cleveland at about 3 a.m. the walls are about 8 ft. tall with a chain link fence running on top of them, with industrial area and houses on the land above. i kept hearing rustling in the bushes above me, but i figured it was a cat or racoon. finally, the rustling came down the hill at me...no cat. it was one of the local tag bangers that used to reside in my city. he popped a 9mm to my nogan and was like "yo wassup essae? who the fuck are you? i tried to explain to him that i didnt bang, i was just a graf writer...too bad he said that i was painting on his wall. anyways, i talked him into putting the gun down, then i actually smoked a blunt with him! while he told me stories about people he had shot! too make a long story short...i walked home only to see my pieces totally covered with gang tags in the morning...at least im alive. anyone else got a good one?

i snuck out when i was in the seventh grade and i got about a block from my house when this twenty somethin' hillbilly told me to give him my money or he was gonna hit me with a brick. i didn't have shit on me and to my suprise he hit me right in the face. it hurt like shit and i got a few cuts, but about three weeks later you couldn't even tell. another time me and rapes[pre-rapes days] got chased while we were downtown by these two thugs and it was back in the big pants days so we had to hold up the crotches while we were running. it's funny now, but it sucked when it happened.

Guest Remy Martin

me and my boys were painting in the shadier part of town during the day and as my boy was doing his outline this g looking dude rolled up and we were tripping till he put a gun in my boys ribs and jacked him and made him give us our cash to..it sucked.

later that summer we watched a thirty deep gang brawl go down in our intersection.

Originally posted by cmeup:

that shit had me rollin'

so he really hit you with tha brick? or was it just a fist or something. if its a brick, that musta been my left hand man in crime http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

dam i didnt know brick was going on solo missions. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

ROFLMOA http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

teaser

yep, right in the face with a brick, i got a bunch of cuts and shit. the doctor said if he'd of thrown the brick at me it would've broke my jaw. tell your brickto stay off my face.

i was walking home from a late night of bombing with my boy. all of a sudden these suburb gangstas roll up, they all like yo you wanna fight? im like fuck no. then he does all that you disrespecting me bullshit. i was pissed at these fools, he looked liek a bitch so i got lippy and was like fuck you punk, get out and fight (they were in a car) so he gets out, and 2 big ass dudes get out and some other bitch, all but this lippy fool were holding bats and shit. i started to trip a bit. then his boys are like do him up, fight him. they werent gonna jump in. so, im like yea, right. when i throw one punch theyll jump me, so i let him play with me a bit, his punches wereent shit. he was a bitch, so i fought back, nothing to lose whatever. i ended up beating the fuck out of this fool. he had no idea, his boys turned out to just laugh at him, they called him a pussy and threw him in the car. and i walked away. fuck i couldnt believe this shit. i beat his ass and nono of his boys did shit.

ive also had a knife pulled to my neck, i managed to get that in my hands and he ran. (seperate occasion.) how do i do it? i have no clue.

Guest WebsterUno

once about 12:00am me and my homie were

walking down the block, and we turn a corner,

and see some big crazy looking fool standing

in his driveway. We keep walking and I hear,

"whats up?!", I look at him and say,

"what up?" and he says "what?!" all crazed,

and pulls out a crowbar and three of his friends

walk from around this car, holding bats,

and we were like, 'OH SHIT!' http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

Then, I SWEAR, a cop straight came around the

corner and they backed off instantly. We booked it.

I am thankful that pig came around,

we might have gotten our skulls cracked.

on another occasion I got caught slippin downtown.

I was bymyself, and I guess a rival crew had been bushopping.

Cuzz Im chillen on the block waiting for my friend to show up,

and a bus pulls up, one guys sticks his arm out and says,

"hey you!" Im like, "WHAT BITCH?" Bus stops, and out

pours about 25 to 30 heads, all laughing and hollaring,

"WHATS UP NOW MUTHAFUCKA?" Im like "Ahhhh SHIT!"

So I say "one-on-one, one-on-one, fuck that." So me and

one guy I had personnal funk with start going at it. He was

bigger so he pounded the back of my head, while I was

throwing face jabs, and low blows, we lock up, he kinda

overpowers me, and I feel, what felt like a gazillion fists,

hitting me from all over. I could feel kicks and punches all over.

The bus driver honked his horn and they scattered. I was

still standing up, I had covered my face, so I walked away ok.

That wasnt the first or last time I saw them… http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

it all went back and forth for a few years.

few weeks ago i was on the way to pick up my friend at a bus station in south central and we got in an accident. Then we were waiting at the gas station across the street and we hear shots, and one of the pigs that was dealin with our accident pulled his gun out and ran up the street right by us, and within like a minute a police copter is in the air and searching not far from us, like the guy could've hopped a few fences and been in the same parking lot as us. So we (5 of us) started running back the other way, and then the searchlight gets on US and then a bunch of fuckin pig cars pull up with their guns out on us n shit yelling all this shit. It was pretty crazy but then they let us go when they figured out it wasn't us. They were all accusing us of being taggers n shit cuz i had my pilot and meanstreaks n shit on me but luckily they didn't even confiscate them.

One time me, my boy, and his cousin were downtown, starving for some weed. You can find it everywhere downtown. So we ask a couple people, no luck. Then this Pakistani guy comes up to us and says "I hear you guys want some weed?". So we follow him to this small apartment building. He yells up to one of the floors and this huge Jamaican guy comes on the balcony. He comes down, and he was all cool with us. He says "Give meh da monee, mon, I'll ook ya up". We're like fuck that, so he gives us his watch, we give him like 40 bucks and he goes in. We're waiting out there like a bunch of dumbasses for like 10 minutes before we look at the watch and realise the fucking thing is plastic! So we make our way up to this guys room, and bang on his door. The door swings open, and this scrawny redheaded white guy is there with a bat, telling us to fuck off or him and his friends are gonna break our legs. like 4 other Jamaican guys are standing behind him and one of them pulls out a gun. We booked it so fucking fast. That's the only time I've ever had a gun pulled on me. Damn, I'll never trust another Jamaican again. Not even my friend Corrinton.

i was in my old neighborhood and was outside a high school basketball court and these 2 kids were gonna duke it out...one of them was being a pussy and was all like i dont wanna fight...so i told him to stop being a pussy cuz the other kid was really egging him on...they didnt fight and as im walking back to my house through a parking lot/back alley of a grocery store, i see the kid with about 10 or so of his friends, and they come up and try to start shit...next thing i know one of them hits me, so i hit him back and the rest of the guys proceeded to beat the fucking shit out of me...i was biting, kicking, spitting, grabbing peoples sacs...anything i could do...finally they gave way and left me in the parking lot bruised and cut and everything...i managed to get home and get cleaned up...and a few days later, walking through the same lot, i saw the same kids standing in a line, some of them had cuts from the fight and stuff...i wlaked right between them and none of them said a thing...it was probably the worst beating ive ever taken, but the best feeling to walk right through them all and have none of them say anything...oh yeah i ended up with 13 stitches on my leg, 2 black eyes and a few more cuts and bruises

me an 4 friends of mine were walking down the train tracks one fine day, on our way to drink some 40's. two of my friends were already drunk as fuck, and when we got to our spot, there was 3 fools chilling there. well, my 2 drunk friends proceeded to ask these people for some weed, and they then sold them a clump of grass in a napkin for $20. Now, keep in mind that it was mostly the 2 drunk friends who were even talking to these people. After a good 15 minutes of my friends trying to get their money back, 2 of the strangers start beating one of my friends' ass and taking his money. the other drunk kid immediately tries to help him, and is knocked to the ground. now im standing there like fuck we're gonna have to join in, but then i look behind me, and my 2 sober friends are a good 100 feet away, running. my drunk friends have already been beaten enough to be useless in battle, so, i take off running, and the 3 fools come on their bikes. luckily, i caught up with my other 2 friends, and escaped a beating and jacking. the 2 drunk ones got bloodied and scratched and black eyed, but nothing serious.

Lesson: Violence gets you no were.

Just because some loser fuck with the iq of a cave man thinks you're less of a man then him don't mean nothing.

I'm going to be more than a man he is wen i fucking GROW UP and get my shit together, rather than smoking weed and running around in big pants.........

just a bunch of fucking monkeys. why don't you throw shit at eachother while you're at it.

Jesus....

welll I guess you could say that...but these were 2 of my worst friends...and if i had helped them, with the other 2 already bookin it away, i was guaranteed to get my ass beaten and jacked....whereas they were pretty much done with the 2 drunk fools...hehe but the 2 kids who ran were the big pussies.

[This message has been edited by Xeroshoes (edited 09-02-2001).]

i think the biggest fight i've ever been in was with a house full of skinheads in the local town. they turned out to some racist pieces of shit from queens or something. i was there with about 15 or so of my friends. it started with some shit talking by some skin-chick and ended up in a mallay of fists and boots. most of the action took place in the middle of an intersection. it was pretty sick. the cops showed up and didn't even arrest anyone. they basically stood there til everyone scattered or got picked up off the ground.

ahhh the memories....

Guest MR BOJANGLES

to add to my post: the other day i was sittin on my porch and my roommates had left, now our neighbor across the street is ghetto as fuck and weve argued with him before. so, my drunk ass decides to go over there to his porch where him and his boys are sittin and try to be cool and make peace with him. a few beers later and some jim beam and i feel great...but he was gettin "angry inside" and stood up arguin with his own friends. when he did a gun fell out of his shorts...i was like "damn, time to roll home" when i stood up he asked me to go on a beer run for him i was like "naw bro you had enough" he tried to take a swing at me and i backed off his porch, just then my boys rolled up and i croosed the street to my house. he was still screamin shit my one dude was like "whats up bitch?!?!" and that kid from across the street came runnin to brawl with us...he caught an unopened 40oz. to the domer...cops came, he went to jail, we got drunk...THE END.

dude the funniest shit happend to me a couple years ago... so im 6th grade right, after school at mcdonalds. i walk with my freind who i was writing with back then, and he opens this bottle of dr pepper. it sprays all over him, and these dude happen to be driving by, and start laughig. so i say "thats what i said". this dude in the back starts flipping me off. so 2 dudes get out and start folling us, while the other waits in the car. they get in front of me and corner me. this dudes like yeah you were acting all tought back therem you arent so big now huh? im like hey man i idndt say anything and he just keeps talking.. you dont even know who i am, kiss my feet kiss my feet and he starts pushing my head down and like dont fucking touch me and so i push past and herses the funny part... this dude whos like 2 feet taller me, punches me in the face AND RUNS AWAY AND GETS IN HIS CAR!!!! what a fucking pussy!!! a cop happned to be driving by right then, and guess what he did? nothing, of course that faggot. sorry im alittle drunk ask me to retye it later if you want

Archived