stickersssssss

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you dont post your own shit, you shouldnt comment on anyone elses, useless peice of shit...i dotn talk shit about anyone on this board, and i dont post negative comments abotu peoples work unless it needs to be said, thats why most people dotn liek posting shit on 12oz cause of assholes liek yourself..so untill i see soem of your work, SUCK A FAT DICK BITCH

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk:

stick to posting other people's freights.

Guest duh-rye-won

dont be an oversensitive pussy. the whole game of graffiti is about eaning respect. when people tell you your shit is wack, thats their opinion. it doesn't mean they're haters. as a matter of fact, peeps seem pretty respectful and positive on this board. by the way, i think your shit is wack.

• 4 months later...

there are mad ens kids....i have seen like 8 but there is a million cases and a bout 8 pasts oh well its a werd there are two ewoks probly more its all about wut style you use when you throw it ...and werds that end with kae gkae akae okae jkae bkae thats funny they shold start a crew ... no disrespect just a fact thats funy ....now if two of the same are in the same sector then there is a problem....i guess im fucking tired peace

Archived