sticker's / graffiti mags.... i need some!!!

infkt01

I live in columbus, ohio and we have no stores carring any graff mags, and i cant take it anymore.

me and a friend of mine put out a graff mag a while back but been so busy with shit haven't gotten around to making issue 4.

But i would love to do a mag on sticker's, so writer's/ artist get at me i need your sticker's or any dope ass flicks you can send me, either respond here or check my profile and email me!

thanks

infkt01

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Propaganda

Stickers are stickers and nothin more. Me personally, it is all about propaganda with them.

Don't ever mix that with TREND.

Re: wack ass trend hope it fades out soon...

Originally posted by ACIDBATHONER

STICKERS ARE THE WORST TREND IN GRAFFITI EVER!!!!!:lol:I've seen really good stickers...but the ones my friends do that are"relly good" dont get put up..you're not a writer if all you put up is stickers..just my opinion,dont get offended.:lol:

after reading this i know why communist got mad...you said you just stated your opinion, but the way you phrased that makes it sound like you think its fact...youre not a writer if all you put up is stickers...well thanks for reinforcing whats true, i dont consider myself a writer...and stickers arent a trend, theyve always been here along with graffiti as a means of getting up...its not a trend, its a tool...street sticker artists need love too :(

if you guys are so scared it's a cop, wear gloves when assembling your package, mail it from a town over, and don't leave a return address. and please, if your town has real graffiti, the least thing the cops are worried about are a couple of stickers. especially wack ones by toys who jock eachother. and communist, you're corny and you're on the pg dick, like dissing it will get you somewhere.

stop being fags.

knaahmsayin.

Re: Re: wack ass trend hope it fades out soon...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

after reading this i know why communist got mad...you said you just stated your opinion, but the way you phrased that makes it sound like you think its fact...youre not a writer if all you put up is stickers...well thanks for reinforcing whats true, i dont consider myself a writer...and stickers arent a trend, theyve always been here along with graffiti as a means of getting up...its not a trend, its a tool...street sticker artists need love too :(

thats fine i understand your points maybe i should have worded it a little different,but communist is a complete dumbass..if you read his other comments in that other sticker thread you would know what i mean..because im new to this board doesnt make me some pg toy like he makes me out to be..just because you post here doesnt mean that you're better than the writers on pg..both boards are good in my opinion i know people here get a kick out of making fun of pg but for what? seems a little childish to me..my post in the other thread should clear up a lot of misconceptions from my post in this thread..besides communist tried and failed to make me look stupid..he deleted his own post to sound cooler than he really was,and if you read this communist you know what im talking about..you know you stay with your moms and you know i made you look stupid..i'll leave at that...:cool:

ACIDBATH.

This is the paper chase. Feel free to post bullshit in useless threads like this one but don't come bringing it into fucking awesome threads like Street Sticker. That is all.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/GnomeToys/Random%20Crap%20Storage/22966-brr.gif'> http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/GnomeToys/Random%20Crap%20Storage/hoking.jpg'>

i'm not a cop, damn i hate going on these so called dope graff sites looking for a outlet and i get people commenting that i'm a cop.

if your really about your game you would send me pic's/stickers without a doubt.

anyone on here know any writers from ohio...

check out www.omnimix.com

go to the user uploads section forum and see some columbus graff.

and by the way this was not a useless thread!!!