Stickers From CHICAGO ONLY!!!

kast1cmw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PHYNE

GET A NEW NAME FAG........I WRITE KAST79 AND THERE IS A KASTO FROM DETROIT.......SO HOW ARE YOU KAST 1? HAHAHAHA TOY........

TOY? if hes from CMW he must be good so shut up and go paint fuckin you jerrys kid..

tisk tisk...kids these days. for all the morons, its near impossible to get a completly original name. do you realize how many countless writers there are out there? do you realize that say" britan" for example could be the greatest writer alive, and theres 5 other people with the same name and all of them are toy? so as swiss said stop the bs. if your that worried about him writing that name, you change YOUR name, in fact, until you can find a name no one has dont do anything dont write, eat, watch tv. good luck cause it will most likely never happen.anyways anybody ever figure out how he got banned so fast?

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by swiss cheese

yep there's Kast's from everywhere. Whatcha gonna do?

worry about your own city instead starting shit on the internet.

whos' the toy?

pointless.....to argue over a computer.....kid shit....:p

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

tisk tisk...kids these days.

kids??? haha im probably older then most of you on this thread.......;) :crazy:

fuck u...thank u awer CMW fo life we all better than any kast79 or whatever u call yoself...im 14 what r you like 28???

u like 28-get raped by a can of spray paint..arguin ova the internet like like a little girl when u dont relize thers 300 kast all over the world...i post pics but i dont have a scanner but u a toy so that shit dont matter as otha writers readin this there shit bustin at u with laughter...get rid of kast cuz that shit is mine...no its not im not a pussy i dont tag "79"!!!u a toy look at his pics he was gettin raped at the time ...il take ur pussy ass to hellbounds as a matter of fact...get the fuck off 12oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMW CHIZ MOST WANTED:king:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by kast

fuck u...thank u awer CMW fo life we all better than any kast79 or whatever u call yoself...im 14 what r you like 28???

u like 28-get raped by a can of spray paint..arguin ova the internet like like a little girl when u dont relize thers 300 kast all over the world...i post pics but i dont have a scanner but u a toy so that shit dont matter as otha writers readin this there shit bustin at u with laughter...get rid of kast cuz that shit is mine...no its not im not a pussy i dont tag "79"!!!u a toy look at his pics he was gettin raped at the time ...il take ur pussy ass to hellbounds as a matter of fact...get the fuck off 12oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dazed:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by kast

im too old to argue over the internet...................:rolleyes:

Archived