Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STICKER TRADING POST

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by jerry atrick, Sep 26, 2003.

1. jerry atrick

jerry atrick New Jack

Let's start a Sticker Trading Post for all of those that would like to trade stickers with other writers. let's make it simple and do it in a certain method so that there will be no confusion about it. how about we post, in this thread, a way that we can contact one another and we can use key words or something so that if there is someone who is willing to trade then they post something like WANT TO TRADE and then the email address/contact info after that. that way people won't have to post their actual address and feel sketchy about everyone seeing it. so for all those heads who want to trade stickers, this would be the place to go, that way you don't have to jump around from one thread to another looking for people to possible trade with. how about it?:confused: :p

2. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

how does no strike you?

4. jerry atrick

jerry atrick New Jack

oh, maybe that was too complicated for you guys to understand. should i dumb it down to your speed?:D

5. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

complicated? no just not needed. If you really want to trade stickers with someone tell them. Oh yeah, slight my intellect again and I will kill you. have a nice day cupcake.

6. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

yeah kill this thread

7. toastone

toastone Junior Member

that shit was straight up bad, you're a motherfuckin' villain:king:

8. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

there was a thread like this running along side the sticker thread for about week. business is handled in the sticker thread causing no need for a thread like this. OH WELL !! STUPID.

9. jerry atrick

jerry atrick New Jack

heh, its humorous when simpletons get angered over trivial things. :lol:

10. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

close this thread man, no pics no trading just b.s.

11. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

Now I'm a simpleton? You need to pull your head out of your ass, look at the number of negetive posts in here, you are the idiot. Close this thread. No flix no thread. I dont want to have to repeat myself.

12. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

^^this guy is so ahead of his time

13. jerry atrick

jerry atrick New Jack

i was content with the intent of not posting in this thread anymore and leaving it alone, which is what i am going to do, with this being the last post. But your 'negetive' (correct spelling is negative ) responses have provided more humour value, which is always appreciated by me. :lol:

14. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

go back to listening to your deep puddle and your atmosphere, i'll keep painting and being happy in my life. Maybe someday we can meet and finish this little conversation

15. hoax_oner

hoax_oner New Jack

ummm to live it up for this fag....heres a sticker

[​IMG]