STICKER TRADER. come on kids, let's share

BloodKlot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im thinkin the same thing.

but, on the thread topic here.. i'll trade some stickers if any of you have seen anyhting ive done recently you might not like it but i dont know i can try harder!!!

if anyone is interested in trading or looking at my stickers say so and ill make a couple and post them, then we can see if im worthy of the stickers that have been posted so far. ;o)

Guest Propaganda

Re: MY THOUGHT FOR ANYONE HERE CONCERNED ABOUT PORK ...

Originally posted by MOM IS RIGHT

COPS WHEN LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE CANT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL PERIOD (WELL SHOULDNT PUT IT PAST THEM BUT IN THIS SITUATION THEY COULDNT)... ANYTIME ONE OF US USES A US POSTAL STICKER THAT IS ILLEGAL ... THEREFORE ANY ONE WHO HAS DONE POSTAL STICKERS AND WOULD SEND THEM WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BE PORK !?!?!?!?

JUST A THOUGHT ... ERRORING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING HOWEVER.

NOT THAT I GIVE TOO MUCH OF A SHIT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BUT I WOULD BE DOWN TO TRADE AND I WILL POST SOME STICKERS THAT SHOULD TURN A FEW HEADS SOON.

I WILL WAIT TILL I POST TO PUT UP MY INFO ... LET MY WORK SPEAK FOR ITSELF !!

Still they aren't stupid. They will level down to certain levels of area to catch certain writers or just to get info but using already false pics of there's. Just to keep it real, I'll check out the FORUM basically for the person's work to scope the deeds info right.

Originally posted by melty

YO! terror ize er...............Those stickers are pretty fucking dope. As far as I am concerned you dont even talk shit at all. Let the haters hate I guess. "worse than virs" I think not. Dipphuks.

Thanks 4 the backup man i really dont talk crap i just post my opinions.. Hott,Nice:eek: damn thats ill,:rolleyes: wow thats bad.

HEY U CANT B LOVED BY EVERY WRITER.

Originally posted by shor

hey terraryzer i dont have much ink left in my pens so i dont know how many more stickers i can make, but ill ship them soon.

lol man dont worry bout it i love gettin easy ups on other states. Send watever u hav 2 even lol. it cool

Archived