~~~STICKER SESSIONZ~~~

NOWEone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mopius:

im sure you dont know, but there is an ANOK thats better than you...buy hey do you own thing...

fuck everytime someone posts something of their own work you hear someone say this everytime...

im sure there is mopius but fuck man its not like the ANOK you know owns the world..

what you guys are failing to understand with the name thing, is that no one here really gives a fuck what you write. but when you meet heads, especially older heads, an they ask what you write, and you say 'ensane' or 'enok' they're gonna laugh at you. they might not even laugh in your face, but inside, they're blowing you off. you wont get respect wth a bitten name. and even if its not a pure bite, still, your treading that line. if you dont come with ridiculous balls or incredible skill, your not gonna make it...

'what'chu write?'

'enok.'

'oh, you write ewok, dope. .com or hm?'

'no, neither, i write enok'

'wait, so you write ewok but your not either one of them? theres another ewok?'

'no dude, enok, with an N, not a W.'

'oh. word. i thought you said ewok. word. peace'

but its your life, im only here to pester and annoy.

Originally posted by knowlej:

no doubt seeking but if older heads wanna be ignorant so be it...

what they don't get is that the new school writers are up and comers..

they arent being ignorant, they're being respectful of 'the game.' its just pretty much universaly accepted that you dont write 'sane' in any form. this whole shit is about originaly, individualism, and getting up. unless your absolutely crushing everything with a taken name, your not gonna get respect with it. and if your an 'up and comer' that doesnt have enough love for the game to come up with an original name, then right from the start, you dont deserve respect, because your not giving any.

for this stuff to matter you have to care about 'graff' and what it means to be a writer. if you dont, then my words will never make sense.

Guest record executer

I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU BITE SOMEONES OLD NAME, THEY SHOULDN'T CARE< NEITHER SHOULD YOU!the STYLE is what matters, not the name. By the way, im feelin most of those

Originally posted by record executer:

I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU BITE SOMEONES OLD NAME, THEY SHOULDN'T CARE< NEITHER SHOULD YOU!the STYLE is what matters, not the name. By the way, im feelin most of those

yeah you don't give a fuck

guaranteed the person getting bit gives a fuck

taco..you are geting better...stuff is deffenatally improving....enok...there are a coupple that show potiental...just work on letters and when i do a fill use a bigger marker or one that doesent do that splochy shit...u know what im talkin about..with the name thing...i doubt u are going national or anything if u like it go for it and take no prisoners..peace

Guest paintman911

ENOK? YOU REP THE MAJOR LEAUGE BASBALL CREW? NIGGA YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE A DIABETIC, I NEED SOME SUGAR AND A GATORADE AFTER REAING THAT. MAYBE A TWIX NIGGA.

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

Archived