Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sticker question (since the other forums are SLOW)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i'm making some stickers for my friend's site / zine with a small handmade printmaking block. i'm using those priority mail labels to do it.

my question: can i get into deep shit for using the post office's stuff? it only has the name on the sticker, but that'd be easily traceable.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good question...wish I knew.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

it is a federal crime. check the http://www.usps.gov when you order stuff it has a little disclaimer there.

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

well shit. do you think they'll go after me though, or do you think they'd even care about some kid making (non graf) stickers?

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

STICKERGUY

Im not sure wether or not you would be interested in this or not, but u can have 250 Vinyl stickers made here for 20 dollars. There are a ton of benifits (i.e. rain wont damage them, they look "official" etc) and for 20 dollars its a pretty good deal... plus u can pass em out or put them up etc with out people questioning them.

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

thanks. i appreciate the link a lot. it sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me!

i dont thin the USPS is gonna be too fond of the gasmask sticker either. (my intent was NOT to remind everyone of the anthrax thing!)

the good thing about the stickers from the USPS is i have everything set up and ready to go, and i think the stickers look pretty nice. they have that DIY look to them. i would scan some, but my scanner is broken. fuck.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

if dude could afford the money for color and really wanted to recreate the Postal that would look pretty cool. just change the writing or something a little so you wont get in trouble for copying.

8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

recreate a postal sticker and pay for it?

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i thought you wanted it to look like a postal with a gas mask on it.

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

nope. i already have a stamp made of one.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i've used thousands of postal labels. i think you'll be all set.