Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sticker Making

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by snake_tooth, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

yo
    it would be cool if people could share how they make stickers, like how to make then waterproof and good pens to use etc, :yuck:

2. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

well i use sharpies and postal stickers. adhesives (especially spray adhesives) are very expensive, or at least to me they are. but with them id imagine your sticker would last a very long time. and with that you could also prolly just use paper instead of a real sticker. mostly i did characters or bombed a lil bit if i was outta state. but umm im not really that good with this shit, it aint really my area of expertise ya know. peace

3. xdontsleepx

xdontsleepx New Jack

i just use the free usps stickers and sharpies.

4. 1991 champ

1991 champ Junior Member

for waterproof shit use the prismatic (sparkly)sticker sheets from craft stores. you could cut em down to get more for your $ and use good paint pens/perm. markers for your shit. the sticks are vinylish so theyll last......

5. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

is that the stuff u wrap school books and stuff in?

6. zurt

zurt New Jack

i just use the usps stickers that are for free and the hello my name is stickers u can buy at like wal-mart or somthing. for the usps stickers, do you guys like to cut out the top blue part of it?

7. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

yo can anyone send me a load of usps stickers as i live in the uk and cant get em, ill pay for postage.

8. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I use a special adhesive that I make myself, but I can only make about 2 Tablespoons at a time.

9. Chaos

Chaos New Jack

why?

for another sticker, if u go to office depot or another store like it you can find sticker sheets the size of printer or notebook paper and come in packs of like 100. You can cut then to get more and even print out designs from the computer because it fits in your computer printeer

They are paper front with sticky adhesive back

im not sure how much they cost but i think its worth a try.

10. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

do ppl use prisma makrers for making the stickers ?

11. Tavarua

Tavarua New Jack

I found that prisma colors are no good for stickers... they faded in the summer weather conditions in under a month.

Use those to sketch.

12. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

what pens do u use for stickers then?

13. ACEoNe-Sf

ACEoNe-Sf New Jack

usually i use postal stickers and deco markers.
    i paint the background of the sticker a different color and leave the blue part alone it gives the sticker a unique look. it looks alot better than having a bomb or tag on a white label all the time(dont forget to use deco markers they are the best color and weather resistant to me)

14. sort

sort New Jack

just buy some my name is stickers. there only like 4 or 5 bucks for 100. or u can go to a usps place and get free stickers and just grab all that they have. then just use sharpies or wutever u use for the stickers.

15. snake_tooth

snake_tooth New Jack

man anyone know where to get free stickers in the uk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.